Black Lust (Dark x Mark x Reader)

Mark and I are dating and we have been for about a year now. We both work long hours so our only time to mess around usually was nights and weekends. Mark called me over after my shift this evening for a 'play date'...he cited being stressed from playing some new game as the reason for it. I was always down to mess around with Mark. He was the only guy I had ever been comfortable with sleeping with...outside of his little sidekick Dark...who pretty much is Mark. When I rang the doorbell, Dark answered it totally nude. I blushed. "Um...." "It's just me and Mark tonight. Come on in." My eyes instinctively went from Dark's face all the way down to his toes, which were, per the norm, hovering about 6 inches off of the ground. "Like something you see?" he asked, casually. "Duh. You already know." Dark winked at me. "You've shown me that quite a few times. Mark's in the bedroom, come on." I was a bit puzzled as to why a naked Dark was leading me to an alleged horny and waiting Mark, but I didn't say anything. Dark escorted me into Mark's room where the only source of light was his laptop. "Hi (y/n)." Mark said seductively. I crawled into the bed with him. "Hi babe." I said. Mark rolled onto his side and gave me a long kiss, and then much to my shock, turned and gave Dark the same kiss. My eyes widened. "Dark wants to join tonight...is that okay?" Of course it was. I had slept with both of them individually numerous times. "I think I'd like that...who goes first?" I asked, removing my top. "Dark and I can start." I had no idea Mark swung that way. I was a bit shocked, but ultimately turned on. I sat with one finger looped under my panties and watched Dark and Mark. Mark pulled Dark on top of him. Of course Mark was a bottom, made perfect sense to me. I watched Dark's black tongue dance around with Mark's lower lip. Mark granted it entry and the two embraced and made out for a few minutes. Dark sat on top of Mark's hips and pulled Mark's shirt off. Mark sat up and began kissing Dark passionately, wrestling out of his baggy sweatpants the whole time. Dark place his hands on Mark's shoulders and pushed him down and Mark almost instinctively took Dark into his mouth and began quickly bobbing his head. Dark threw his head back in pleasure and I continued to play with myself through my now soaked panties. 
"(Y/N) needs some love too, Mark." Dark said, with his sexy strained-from-pleasure voice. Mark crawled over to me and removed my panties with his teeth and began flicking his tongue across my clit. Dark saw his golden opportunity to mount and destroy Mark. He eased his way into Mark, who graciously accepted with a light moan that landed straight in my womanhood, sending sensations up in every direction. "Fuck me, Dark." Mark mumbled. Dark obeyed. He pounded away in Mark while Mark did his best to concentrate on licking my delicate womanhood.  "Maark!" I moaned, grabbing a fistful of his black hair. "I'm gonna cum!" I felt the twisting and turning sensation in my hips tie itself into a knot and then disappear in a wave of violent pleasure. Dark dismounted Mark, and pulled my legs onto his shoulders and began thrusting deeply into me, before my first orgasm could even subside. "Fuck (y/n). You are so tight." Dark said as he slammed into me harder. Mark sat back stroking himself while watching me and Dark. Dark shot a look to Mark and Mark immediately switched places with him. "I'm so close baby." Mark said. "Me too!" I replied. "Get on top and ride me baby." I let my legs fall from Mark's shoulders, pushed him down onto his back and dropped my already aching hips onto his hard member. "Mmm, babe, HARDER!" Mark moaned, closing his eyes and grabbing my hips. I forced my weight down onto his hips listening to his moans get raspier and louder. God I was so turned on. "(Y/N)...damn baby...almost." Mark moaned, digging his nails into me. I felt him release inside of me and that was my cue to release onto him. A few moments later Dark gave Mark a money shot. Dark's black seed dripped down Mark's face. Dark and Mark both licked it off and went at it again with the rough kisses. I got into the middle and roughly kissed Dark, making sure to rub up against all the right places. Dark narrowed his eyes at me. "Are you trying to start something, (y/n)?" I giggled. "Maybe in a half an hour or so." Mark stretched out and pulled me into a hug. "Do you think you could get used to this?" he asked me. "How could I not? The two of you are crazy in bed. Like me." Mark bit my neck. "I don't think I could ever have too much of you two, you wear me out though." We heard Dark running the water in the jacuzzi in the bathroom next to Mark's room. Mark and I looked at each other. "Could you go another round with us?" "One step ahead of you, babe." I said, taking off to go tackle Dark in the water.