Wake-up Call

It's 2am and I can't sleep. Most people think that thunderstorms are relaxing but I hate them when I'm trying to sleep. I rolled over. My friend and closest confidant Dark was dead asleep. We had been out the night before, and when we finally arrived home, it was so late he decided to just spend the night here. I didn't want to wake him up. I snuggled close to him and draped my arm over him. He stirred a bit and mumbled something. I retracted my arm and laid flat on my back, frustrated. He rolled over and blinked at me slowly. "What's wrong, (y/n)?" he asked with a yawn. "I can't sleep, Dark." I said, twiddling my thumbs. Dark heaved another yawn. "Well I can...just be gentle with all that movement...I'm tired." Typical grumpy Dark. Sleeping for him was just for pleasure, but when he slept if you woke him up, he was never happy with you. I watched him settle under the blankets and fall asleep. Lucky him, within a minute he was snoring. I played with my phone for awhile, and when none of that was making a difference, I draped my arm over Dark again, spooning him as closely as I could, hoping that cuddling with a friend would make me fall asleep. Dark stirred a little bit, but stayed asleep. He started muttering things in his sleep. I couldn't understand anything, perhaps he was speaking Aramaic again. I don't really know what it is. I asked Dark about it a long time ago, and he told me it was a dead language that all demons spoke. I left it at that. His muttering and mumbling was getting more and more deranged. Great. I thought. Now I'll never get to sleep between the storm and Dark. Eventually, he stopped saying whatever the hell it was he was saying and I rested with my eyes closed. I absent-mindedly traced Dark's abdomen with my hand. I drew my hand across his sides. He giggled a bit. (Y/N)...you know I'm ticklish...knock it off...I'm tired..." I went back to tracing his abdomen, and he went back to snoring. I traced my fingers down a bit too far and ran into his slowly stiffening manhood. I wonder what he's dreaming about. I thought. Must be a pretty good dream. I kept tracing his lower abdomen. He bucked his hips a bit, still sound asleep. I gently stroked his now fully hard member. He moaned a bit and I continued, feeling my core become tighter and wet. I wrapped my hand around him and pumped him slowly. He stirred a bit, mumbling 'faster.' I pumped him faster, and he bucked his hips in return, slowly waking up from his deep sleep. "(Y/N)..." he said, with a hint of pleasured surprise in his voice. I gasped a bit. I was unsure of what he would think. "Don't stop..." he moaned. I kept my pace up and felt my own climax building. Dark took a few sharp inhales and hit his peak. I let go of him and put a hand into my panties. Dark's breathing slowed and he rolled over, wiping his black fluids with my sheets. He grabbed my wrist, removed my hand from my panties, and replaced it with his. He flicked at my clit and inserted two fingers. I was already close.  He continued to slowly pump his fingers in and out of me while thumbing my clit. I clawed at the sheets, and cursed his name under my breath. When he applied the perfect amount of pressure to my already sensitive clit, I climaxed. Dark licked me off of his fingers and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Normally I don't like being woken up, but that was the best wake-up call I've ever had."