Dark x Mark

DARK

I've been watching Mark for a while. He's lonely. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's been calling me up a lot more than usual to play games with him and spend time with him. I almost feel bad for him. Almost. Really what I feel for him is dirty lust. It gives a whole new meaning to 'go fuck yourself', now doesn't it? Mark had been in the shower for a long time now, and I was beginning to get concerned. I floated through the door and stood outside of the shower. I stuck my face right through the curtain to spy. He had his back turned to me. I came through the curtain and tapped him on the shoulder. He whipped around and looked at me. "Are you okay, Mark?" I asked. He nodded. I noticed his firm manhood. Obviously I had caught him in the middle of a shower session. Mark looked sheepish. "I...I'm single...this is what I do every time I shower." Suddenly I felt more aroused than I ever had before. I wrapped my arms around Mark's neck and kissed him deeply. I felt a pair of arms around my body and he leaned into the kiss. He nipped at my lower lip and I opened my mouth a bit. He slammed his tongue into mine and began working his hands down my body. I felt myself hardening against him. When we broke the kiss, he locked eyes with me, uncertain of what to do next. I ran my hands through his hair, and then forced him down to his knees. I lined my member up with his mouth and gently slipped it in. Mark immediately began bobbing his head. I leaned back against the wall and gripped his hair, forcing my manhood deeper into his mouth. "Mark...I'm gonna..." Mark pulled his mouth away just in time. He stood up and we kissed again. This time, I knelt down and took Mark into my mouth. I snapped my fingers and gave myself an extra set of arms to tease and hold Mark, who stood almost out of breath loudly calling my name. I flipped my tongue all over the underside of his cock and he rewarded me by filling my mouth with cum. His legs were shaking as he sat down next to me under the warm water. He kissed me passionately and we both rose to our feet. I gently bent him over and inserted myself into him, moving slowly at first so he could get used to the feeling. After I heard him begin to moan, I quickened my pace. He backed himself into my thrusts. I reached down and grabbed his cock,which was now fully erect again. I pumped him as fast as I could manage and we both finished at roughly the same time. Mark locked eyes with me, soaking wet and panting. "I think I'll stay single for awhile if that's how things will be." He said. I just smiled and winked. I stepped under the water and cleaned up, hopped out of the shower, and stretched out on Mark's bed. That was definitely the best sex I'd ever had and if he was willing to do it again, I was too.