Who the Hell is That Guy? Pt. 2

I haven't seen someone look so...refreshing...and those eyes, they were magnificent. They looked so pale and perfect...like they glowed under the dark sky. When he pushed his way past the last few people he looked straight at me. "Hi." that was all he said. "Hi there." "I saw you from back there I thought I should introduce myself to you. I'm Dark." Dark. What a fitting name for someone like him. I wonder if that's a nickname... "Well, Dark, I'm (y/n)." "Nice to meet you. What brings you here?" "Funny you should ask, I don't know. I don't like people so parties aren't my thing. I guess I came for the free alcohol." 

DARK

Came for the free alcohol? This party is BYOB...what a scoundrel. I like it. Borderline stealing...not too edgy, not too dull. How interesting. "I live with Mark...we're roommates." "Roommates? More like twin brothers." she said, pointing at my hair. "Actually we're not related." "Not at all?" "No. We don't share any relatives at all." She looked impressed. "Well that's odd." she said. "You look just like him." "It's a long story." "I have time." "I don't think it's a good story to tell people. Especially strangers." "Aw, did your mother tell you not to talk to strangers?" "What mother?" "Oh...I'm sorry, did she pass on?" I was left without a good retort. "I was never born, no big deal, don't worry about it."  I kicked myself. Smooth move, asshole. You told her you were never born like that's a normal thing. That is totally inconceivable to humans, no pun intended. I snickered at my own joke. "Never born? That's impossible." "Let's talk about something else." She raised her eyebrow at me. "Ok, Darkness. What?" Darkness? Hm. I like that. It has a nice ring to it. "What kind of things do you like?" "I like alcohol, I like sleeping...I like dogs...what about you?" Don't say sex. DON'T. SAY. SEX. "Sex." FUCK. She laughed. "Who doesn't?" I bit my lip. I had totally lost myself in her. "So you have a one track mind I see. That's okay, you're a guy. Guys think about sex a lot. I dig it." I bit my lip harder. I had nothing to say. God she shattered my confidence. I used to be so smooth and nonchalant...and now I'm standing in front of someone all weak in the knees and awkward. "Well (y/n), it's crowded out here. I'm going on inside. Not really a fan of crowds." I walked off, casually glancing over my shoulder to see if she was following. She was. I waited just inside the back door. When she came around the corner I waited for her to make a move. After all, why should I have to do all the work? She pressed up against me and put her arms around my neck. "I kinda like you." she said, casually. "Do you? Would you like to touch me?" She smirked at me and looped a finger under my belt loop. "Maybe." she said with a smile. "I have had entirely too much to drink tonight and I'm up for anything." "Anything? That leaves the door open for a lot of things, (y/n)." "Sure does." She popped one foot and kissed me on the cheek, still tugging on my belt loop. "Come on. Let's go somewhere." I took her by the hand and led her upstairs into my room. I painted my walls black with gold demonic calligraphy on the wall. I have a wide variety of demonic items, mostly from the demon realm plastered all over the walls, too. "Woah. It's like traveling into a dungeon...it's cold and dark...I love it." "Feels like home." I said. "Where are you from, Dark? And I just have to know-is that your real name?" Caught off guard. Three words that described me. "I'm from...Seattle?...and yeah, that's my name...and you're gonna wear it out." She blushed and put her finger to her mouth. "Wanna see how?" I asked, extending my hand. I pulled her backwards into my fluffy bed and she sat on my hips. I pulled her down and we made out for a solid ten minutes. I pulled her shirt over her head and left her sitting on my hips with nothing but her black satin bra. I arched my hips and wriggled out of my jeans. I'm sure she could feel me through those soaked panties. She unhooked her bra and threw it over my eyes. Playful. Not really my style per se, but I didn't mind. I traced her smooth curves from her hips to her shoulder. "You like?" she asked, giggling. "A lot." I said. "How much?" "Enough to fuck you right now." I said, tilting my hips a bit so she could feel my entire length. Her eyes got wide when I helped her position herself. "Problem?" I asked, seductively. "N-no." she said sitting down on me. "Good, then fuck me." She swiped at my face. "Hush." she said. "You're so bossy." "Because I'm a boss." I said, pulling down on her hips. She squirmed and begged me to do it again. I did, but only because I wanted to. For once I did absolutely no work. I arched my back and tilted my hips occasionally to make sure (y/n) got what she was after. For the record, I was right. She wore my name out until I felt her juices streaming down each side of my hips. God I love squirters, and they love me, too. "You know, you are bad. Now I have to clean the sheets...I'm laying on a massive wet spot." I teased. "Oh come on, some of that HAS to be yours." She said, poking my nose. I nipped at her finger. "Mine is black, you can't tell." She raised her eyebrow at me again. "Don't ask." I said. "Stay for awhile, maybe we can make the bed wetter. I hate doing laundry over ONE wet spot...I'm thinking a 3 spot minimum." I winked. She thought about it and crawled in beside me. "Three to four? Weak. With you I'd go for ten." I felt myself getting hard again. "Better get started, that's a tall order." I said, forcing her onto all fours.