Fluff (Dark x Reader)

"Thanks for letting me crash here, Dark." I said, dropping my duffle bag on the floor of his living room. "Don't mention it. I get it, you humans and your stupid commitment..." "Well in this case, it was stupid to commit. You should never give someone who has cheated on you a second chance, Dark." "Why are you telling me that? I don't commit to relationships, therefore I can't get cheated on." I rolled my teary eyes. "Whatever." I said. Dark gave me a sideways face. "Don't get all sad about it. Have you ever seen me cry?" he asked, putting his arm around me. "No...are you even capable of that?" "Beats me. I doubt it though."  "Well you're lucky. Really lucky." He sighed. "Well...start feeling better. Come on, you know I'm terrible at comforting people...don't put me in this position (y/n)." I wiped at my eyes. "I'm just really upset. He's such an asshole. I don't get why he didn't just break up with me. I hate him." Dark put one hand on his hip. "You know, I could kill him. I wouldn't even leave a paper trail...no evidence at all. I'd just show up, break his neck, and disappear." I giggled. "As much as I'd love someone to just go fuck him up at minimum, I don't want you to go over and cause trouble for yourself." "Trouble? I'm supernatural. I wouldn't get in trouble...it'd be a clean kill." I threw my arms around Dark. "Thanks hon, but I'd rather just let him live his miserable life." "Ooh, a long drawn out torture...I love it." he said. "Gives me a hard on." "What doesn't?" I asked. "Ugly people?" I laughed. "See this is why I came over, you cheer me up. You're so doom and gloom, but don't lie...you have a soft side." Dark made a face. "Maybe that's what you THINK...but I assure you I don't." "Denial is a serious problem, Dark." I said, sticking my tongue out. "It's a river in Egypt." I thought about it for a moment before laughing. "Come on, I've seen you smile, I've heard you laugh...you're not as dark as you think you are. You're just cynical, sarcastic, and...well an ass most times. But people like me find that shit kinda funny." Dark crossed his arms. "I'm not soft. You're soft." he said, defensively. I laughed. "You sound like a drug addict." Dark pouted. "And if I do care about you?"I shrugged. "The feeling would be mutual then." He placed his hand over his heart. "How sweet (y/n)." he said, sarcastically. I slugged him in the shoulder. "Knock it off, jerk. I know you care. You wouldn't have told me to come over here if you didn't." Dark snarled. "Alright, I admit it. I do care about some of you disgusting humans. The rest are all failures and they disgust and annoy me." I pinched his cheeks. "There's my honest Darkimoo." I said, like I was talking to a small child. Dark wrinkled his nose. "What'd I tell you about calling me that?" he said. "That I shouldn't, but oh shit, I did it anyway, didn't I?" "Ugh. Go to sleep (y/n). You are such a pest." I giggled. "Are you coming?" I asked. He thought about it and shrugged. "Why not? I haven't slept in a good two weeks. I could use a break." I took him by the hand and we walked into his room. "You know, I wish my ex was here to see this. He'd be sooo mad seeing me holding hands with a friend." Dark chuckled. "He'd probably be even madder if he saw this." he said, shoving me into the bed and pouncing on me. He grabbed me and held me in a vice grip. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I held my cheek, blushing and asking myself if that had really just happened. "He'd blow up." I said. "Good...I wouldn't mind seeing that." he said, feeling around in the bed, looking for something. "Whatcha looking for?" I asked. "Lighter." he said. I searched the covers too. "Nothing." I said with a slight shrug. "No problem...I'll just use my finger." I watched him shoot a blue and black flame out of his index finger. He pointed it at me. "DON'T!" I shrieked. He laughed and took a drag from his cigarette. "This is such a nice condo, why are you littering it with smoke?" Dark rolled his eyes and opened a window. "Let LA smell the smoke then...it's already filthy." he remarked. He finished his cigarette and tossed the butt out the window. "What if that hit someone on the head?" I asked, concerned. "Then it hits someone on the head? Big deal or nah?" he asked. I shrugged. He closed the window and laid down next to me. "Come on (y/n)." he said, patting the bed. I laid down next to him. He put his arm around me and brought me in close. I laid my head on his chest, taking in his scent. Cigarettes and expensive cologne. Not a bad combo, surprisingly. I sighed. "Thanks again, Dark. You are one of my best friends." I said, getting sleepy. He tossed my hair. "I feel the same." he said, yawning. He wrapped me up in the blankets and laid on top of me like a protective animal.

Darkiplier SmutsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara