Private Pilot (Dark x Reader)

I fly a lot for work. It's a requirement. It's fine with me since I'm single, don't really like staying in one place for too long, and love airplanes. The only drawback is the long hours spent in flight. I get antsy sitting around for a long time, I've never been a fan of that. Today's flight was going to be ridiculous. LAX to Hong Kong. 15 hours of boredom. The only redeeming qualities of my flights are that they're private, and I don't have to pay for them. I boarded the large corporate jet, bags in hands. I set one down to shake hands with the pilot. That's when I noticed this pilot was different. He was casual, not corporate, and he had almost a somber aura around him. We shook hands. "I'm (y/n)." I said with a smile. "Call me Dark." he said flatly. What a fitting name for someone of his personality. "It's nice to meet you. I hope everything goes smoothly." I said, picking up my bag. I felt his eyes drilling holes in the back of my neck. I ignored it, we had push back and then we hit the sky. I spent the first few hours playing on my computer, but the complimentary wifi eventually got so clunky that I gave up. I heard the door to the cockpit swing open gently. It was Dark. I got a good look at him this time. He wore a pair of dark colored aviators, quite typical for a pilot, he donned the typical black and gold uniform, and appeared to be a very handsome man. "Ms.(y/n), our ETA is about 9 and a half more hours...early morning Hong Kong time. I'd say around 5am." Perfect. I didn't have to be anywhere until the afternoon. "Thank you, Dark." I said. "Is there anything I can get for you?" he asked, still donning his flat, direct tone. I thought about it. "Not that I can think of. Take care of yourself and your copilot." Dark continued to stand outside of the cockpit, hands clasp in front of him. With his dark aviators on I couldn't tell what he was looking at, but it felt like he was looking at me. "Would you like to sit?" I asked, motioning to one of the many unoccupied seats. "If I may." he said. I motioned to the seats again. He sat down in one and continued to stare at what I assumed was myself. "So Dark. How long have you been a pilot?" "I've been a pilot for a month, but I've been able to fly for my whole life." I was baffled,but I didn't ask for more information. "Is it fun flying planes?" "No. It's tedious and stressful. The only thing to look forward to are the views." I was taken aback by his cold response. "I'm in marketing...it's not much fun either..." I said. "It pays well though. The bigger the corporation, the bigger the paychecks. So...are you married?" Dark shook his head. "Never have been, never will be." Part of me was a bit disappointed. He was so...mysterious. I would have totally been down to date him. "I'm single." "As am I." Ooh. He was single...that opened up the opportunity to possibly have fun. I looked at Dark and he pulled his aviators off and wiped them on his jacket's cuff. I gasped when I saw his eyes. They were a cold silver color. Dark looked up at me. I pretended that nothing was awry. "Is everything okay ma'am?" he asked, sternly. I nodded, keeping my eyes locked on his. He put his sunglasses back on and continued to relax. "So Dark..." I started. My train of thought totally derailed and I had no idea what to say. "Yes?" he asked. "So...have you been to Hong Kong before?" He shook his head. "Me either. I hear it's nice." "I hear it's crowded." What a pessimist. I love it! I unbuttoned my blazer and put it down next to me. Dark admired my shoulders. "Tattoos on a businesswoman?" he asked. "Just a few small ones. Nobody can see them." He admired them. "I like them." he said flatly. I blushed. "Thank you. Do you have any?" "No. I haven't decided on whether I should get one or not." I smiled. "They're a lot of fun...speaking of fun, what do you like to do for fun?" Dark looked over at me. "There's a lot of things and people I routinely do for fun." That was it. The dude was just too much of a bad boy. I had to have him. I stood up and walked right in front of him. He acted like he already knew what was going to happen. He leaned back in his seat and appeared to be waiting for me, smirk on his face. I wanted to be mad at his anticipation, but I was surprised and impressed instead.  He leaned forward and removed his jacket and dress shirt, showing off his immaculate pecs. He then unzipped his form fitting pants. "I think there might be a bit of turbulence shortly. You should sit in my lap." I giggled and removed my skirt, revealing my lace laden thong. He pulled his aviators off and dropped them on top of his uniform. He motioned for me to come closer. I did, and he grabbed both of my wrists, pulling me down onto his lap. He kissed me roughly. I tossed his pilot cover onto the floor so I could play with his hair. It was so soft...like his lips. He sat me on his lap, facing away from me. I felt him enter me roughly from behind. I was amazed at how deep he had gone...I wasn't sure if I could handle him, but I didn't have a choice now. I was already there. I arched my back, steadied myself on him and began riding him roughly. He let out a low pitched sexy moan. "Harder." he said, flatly, giving my ass a smack. I picked up the pace as he held onto my waist, thrusting into me at the same pace. I put one hand behind my head and increased my pace. He began breathing in a different pattern. I was closer than he was. I climaxed and rode him until he did too. I leaned back onto him and he held me from behind for a moment. His skin was so cold. "Do you think you could handle a few more hours of this?" he asked. I hadn't had a sex marathon since high school. "That depends...do you want a few more hours of this?" I heard him chuckle. "Sex is a hobby and I'm damn good at it...of course I do. The lavatory has a shower...why not start there and see where this goes?" I felt him squirming underneath me. I stood and watched him walk into the lavatory. Something told me I'd have a lot of fun if I followed...

Darkiplier SmutsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara