Mark x Dark

"Are you sure you want to do this, Dark?" Mark asked nervously. "If there's one thing I'm sure of it's being sure." Dark replied, seductively looking into Mark's eyes. Mark gingerly approached Dark, arms outstretched, asking for a hug. Dark embraced him and pressed himself against him. Mark let out a subtle moan. "Sounds like I'm not the only one who wants this now." Dark said, with a snicker. "Don't kill the mood and make me change my mind, Dark." Dark bucked his hips against Mark a few times, pressing the point that he was hard and ready. Mark looked deep into Dark's hollow eyes and gave Dark permission to kiss him deeply. Dark leaned into the kiss, caressing Mark's fluffy hair, giving it love tugs here and there. He walked Mark into a wall, into a chair, and then eventually straight into his bed. Mark stood up and attempted to get on top of Dark. "Where do you think you're going?" Dark purred. "I...uh...I dunno?" "No, you don't know. I'm a top. I dominate. I run the show. Sit back." Dark commanded. Mark sat up on his elbows and watched Dark strip out of his clothes. "Well don't just sit there, Mark. It doesn't work if your clothes are on." Mark unbuttoned his pants and slid out of them. "Better...lose the shirt." Dark said. Mark took his shirt off and threw it into a corner. Dark admired him. "I think I'm going to like this." he said, straddling Mark, guiding his member into him. He eased his way onto Mark's hard dick. "Ohh, Dark..." Mark moaned. "Save it. You haven't felt anything yet." Dark said, with a wink. Mark gulped nervously. "Relax. It's all about fun. This is your first time with me but I assure you when I'm done with you, you'll be back an hour later." Mark blushed. Dark put his hands on Mark's shoulders and started to ride Mark. Mark bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly. "God this feels so amazing, Dark." he said, grabbing onto Dark's hips. He guided Dark down onto his throbbing manhood, and each time he did, Dark broke out of his sadistic nature more and more until he was a sweating panting mess. Dark placed his hands behind his head. "Fuck yeah. Fuck. Yeah! I'm so close." He breathed. "Harder, Dark...please?" Dark rolled his hips while Mark stroked his cock. "Mmm...damn!" Mark grunted. "I'm gonna cum!" Dark smiled his evil little grin. "Go ahead, Mark. I can take it." With a few more drops onto Mark's member, Dark had him pouring his seed into him. Dark quickly dismounted Mark and came deep down his throat, panting and moaning the whole time. Dark straddled Mark again and looked deep into his eyes. "Well?" he asked. "I could definitely get used to that." he breathed. "I thought you'd say that." Dark said, burying his nose into Mark's neck, nipping it softly. Dark pulled the blanket over him and Mark and snuggled up close. "Aren't you glad you have your own demon?" Dark asked, half asleep. "Even more so now." Mark muttered.