Say When

A/N: pretty decent photoshop of my description of Darkiplier. Maybe a bit too peppy, but I still like it. Shoutout to the person who made this for me (they wished to remain anon)

"What's a good sign that someone is a liar, Dark?" "If they're breathing." I laughed. "I feel led on. Like my whole life is a game." Dark and I were hanging out at the park. It took me a good 45 minutes to make him come outside on a sunny day, and thus far it'd been fun. It was just us there, and we were sitting on the swings, twirling around doing a whole lot of nothing. "So...why?" he asked, digging his feet into the ground. "I dunno. I just feel like everyone is lying to me all the time...telling me good things about myself that aren't even true." He looked at me. "What if they are?" he asked, casually. "Well...then that sucks." He laughed through his nose. "I like your spirit. So calm and collected...you're a moron like that." I kicked him. "You are a sincere asshole." "But do I look good? That's the important thing." I gave him a once over. "Meh, you'll do." He looked offended. "I don't hang out with ugly people, Dark. You look fine." "As hell?" "Okay, you look fine as hell, what more do you want?" "That was it. Just wanted to hear you say what everyone else says. I am definitely fine as hell." I giggled. "Are you done stroking your ego?" I asked. "Never." I sighed. "You'd never lie to me would you?" "Of course not. I'm a terrible liar anyway. You'd catch me red-handed." I felt a little better. "I just don't get why I feel like everyone is standing behind me getting ready to stab me in the back. I've felt like this for awhile and you're the only person I can talk to about it." Dark shrugged. "People are weird. I still don't really get you guys." "We're not meant to be understood I guess. Most of us don't get each other." Dark gave a nod. "I see that. (Y/N) if people are dishonest with you maybe you should just get rid of them?" "That's just it: I have no idea if they're lying or not. I feel lost." We were quiet. Dark twirled the chains of his swing around, then took his feet off the ground. He spun to a stop. "We're still friends." he said. "Yeah we are. I think you might be my only friend. I feel like even Mark is getting ready to hurt me." "I doubt it. He's got better things to do than plot against someone, especially you." I agreed with that assessment, but I still felt funny. "Let's go back to my place, I hate sunshine. I've been in it for 20 minutes, I'm over it." God. He was so impossible sometimes. "Sunshine is good for you, maybe you'll get a tan." "I want a tan like I want a broken arm (y/n). I'm supposed to be pale. You humans and your stupid tanning. You're all obsessed with being tan..." "It's a fashion thing." I insisted. "Well it's stupid anyway. Come on, it's hot and I don't handle heat so well. Something about it makes me uncomfortable." We started walking. "You are so whiny sometimes." I said. "I'm high maintenance. I'm spoiled. What can I say?" "You can say nothing, because sometimes you really need to shut up." He stopped walking. "You are going to pay dearly for that later." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Say when." I taunted. "You are dead meat." I rolled my eyes. "Watch out for Arioch Asmodeus. The badass demon who fucks and murders." Dark looked at me with a softness in his eyes. "You remembered my name." he said. "You don't forget a name like that." I said. "Tell that to Mark." Dark griped. "I don't even think HE remembers that name." I shrugged as we stepped into Dark's building. We stepped into the elevator. Dark shot me a funny look. "What?" I chucked. "Nothin'." he said, pretending to be interested in the ceiling. "Tell me." I said. He shook his head. "Nothing, (y/n)." he said. I glared at him. "You said you'd never lie to me, and it sounds like you're lying." Dark gave me an evil little smirk. He grabbed my ass. I jumped. "Really?" He laughed. "I told you that you were gonna pay, didn't I? I'm no liar, you are going to pay." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Not yet, wait until we get to my room." I gasped. "You..." I couldn't think of an insult. "Jump on my back." he said. I climbed onto his strong back. He gave me a piggyback ride straight into his bedroom. "Now...do you want to get off the easy way or my way?" he asked me. I didn't even have time to answer. He bent down and flipped me straight over his head onto his bed. I watched him pull his shirt over his head. "What are YOU looking at?" he asked. "You." I  said. "Yeah? No shit?" he said, tossing his shirt. "You should refrain from wearing a shirt more often." I said, looking up at him. "Why's that?" I put my hands on his chest and whispered. "Because it's a turn on." He narrowed his eyes at me. "We've clearly been friends for too long...cuz you always know just what to say and when to say it." He pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me showering me with kisses and nips. My breath hitched in my throat. I muttered his name a few times before taking my own shirt off and tossing it onto the floor. Dark stood up and finished undressing and then got straight back on top of me. "Might wanna take those shorts off." He said, eyeing my shorts. I squirmed out of them and looked him in the eyes. He has a thing about being looked straight in the eyes. It's love/hate...in this case love. "Fuck you are so beautiful." he said, going back to biting my neck. "Fuck me already." I moaned, grabbing at him. "I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready." he said, trying to hold back his lust. I growled at him. He chuckled. "You've been spending way too much time around me." he said. "I've taught you well, I'm proud (y/n)...keep that growling up and you'll sound just like a demon someday." I giggled and traced his chest. I gave him a look of innocence. "(Y/N) baby, you know it drives me crazy when you look at me like that..." I just smiled. "Why do you think I do it?" "You evil thing..." he said, rolling me over and pressing against me from behind. I let a little moan escape me. "Oh, do you like that?" he said pressing against me harder. "Y-Yes." I said. "Good, me too." he purred. "Just slam me already! I can't stand it anymore." He was such a tease and honestly, it really pissed me of at times. He slammed into me from behind. I could tell already I wasn't going to last long. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled on it. I felt my skin form tiny goosebumps all over it. "Don't stop!" I moaned. He definitely didn't. I came less than 2 minutes into our little romp. Dark was gentle as he rode out my climax and started his own. He called my name and finished deep inside of me. "You didn't last long." he panted. "How could I with you?" I asked. We both laid there breathing heavily. "Do...you wanna go again?" I asked, timidly. Dark looked over at me, the sunlight perfectly outlining his smooth profile. "Say when." he said.