Dark x Reader

"Give me back my towel Dark!" I screamed as I chased Dark around on the pool deck. "Nope!" He said, running off with it. He floated over the middle of the pool. "That's not even fair!" I said. "I can't levitate." Dark shrugged. "Not my problem, (y/n)." I made a face. "I'll get you for this. Just you wait." I warned. "Right. Suuure you won't." Dark said, sticking his tongue out. I huffed. "Markimoo, can I borrow a towel." Dark's face changed from triumphant to defeated. He didn't think of Mark having more towels in the house. "Sure, (y/n). Here you go." Mark said, handing me a towel. "Thank you, Mark. You're always so sweet unlike someone we know." I said, looking directly at Dark. Dark crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me, making me giggle. "Get over here, idiot." I said, toweling off. Dark came over to me. I slugged him and gave him a shove. He fell backwards into the pool and resurfaced as a black dolphin, spraying and splashing me. "You are lucky I've developed a very good sense of humor." he said. He snapped his fingers and turned back into himself. He snagged my towel and dried off with it, then snapped it against my backside. That set me off. I chased Dark all throughout the house, up the stairs, down the stairs, back outside. It wasn't my fault I couldn't catch him. He could teleport, run faster than a cheetah, and shapeshift to hide from me. Exhausted, I leaned up against the wall near one of Mark's spare bedrooms. I heard a little giggle. I looked around the corner. Dark was looking outside, still thinking that I hadn't made it in yet. I sneaked up on him. "Gotcha, asshole!" I exclaimed, pulling him backwards onto the bed. "What the fuck?" Dark said, surprised. "Even all of those demonic powers couldn't save you from this!" I said. I got on top of him. "Oh no, what ever are you going to do to me?" Dark said, sarcastically. "I dunno." I said, looking into those hollow silvery eyes. "I guess this." I said, reaching down and tickling his sides. He tried to wrestle out from under my grip, but he was too weak from laughter. "(Y/N)! Stop it!" he laughed. "No!" I said, giggling myself. I tickled him under his chin, and he grabbed me through his laughter, and held me down against his chest. We looked into each other's eyes momentarily. I was curious. Dark leaned forward and kissed me. My eyes widened in shock, but I kissed him back. "I never realized how beautiful you are." he said, breaking the kiss. I blushed. "Well, I've always thought you were handsome." I admitted shyly. "How handsome?" Dark asked. I removed my shirt and bra, then kissed him again. "Handsome enough to play around with." Dark let out a little grunt, and I felt his erection pressing against my core through our pants. "Just how far do you want to take this?" he asked, flatly. I traced my fingers down his erection, making him wiggle. "How far do you want to go?" That's all it took. Dark wriggled out from underneath me and pushed me onto my back. He wrestled me out of my pants and panties and then removed his own, letting his firm member press against my entrance. "Oh you're a tease.." I said, caressing his face. "I swear I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked." he said, lust building in his eyes. I moaned a bit, just thinking about Dark pounding into me on all fours. Dark rolled me over and lined himself up with my entrance. He slipped himself into me, moaning the whole time. "God damn, fucking hell (y/n)...are you a virgin?" "Nope." I said casually. "Sure feels like it." he moaned, still slipping himself in. He started slow, getting a feel for my body, but before long he was slamming into me from behind panting and moaning my name. "Fuck me, Dark!" I screamed. "Harder, baby!" Dark quickened his pace, filling the air with the sounds of our skin meeting. "Oh, (y/n), yes, you are so tight. Fuck you feel so good!" I felt my knot coming untied. "Dark, I'm gonna cum!" "Me too, baby." he said. His thrusts slowed and became uneven and out of place. "Fuck!" Dark moaned as he came deep inside me. He laid down beside me on the bed panting. He planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips and brought me into a tight hug, our damp bodies colliding in a fit of lust. "You are so amazing." he murmured into my neck. "You are too." I said, ruffling his hair gently. "I think I'm gonna pass out for awhile. After that I need it. Stay here with me?" he asked. I nodded. "I couldn't walk right now if the house was on fire and I needed to get out." Dark chuckled and hugged me tight. "That's the way I wanted it."