Enigmatic (Dark x Reader)

A/N

en·ig·mat·icˌenəɡˈmadik/adjectivedifficult to interpret or understand; mysterious."he took the money with an enigmatic smile"

I hate it when I can't sleep. Few things annoy me more than waking up for the day in a trance because the night before entailed of such little sleep for me. I was sitting on the couch when a sudden breeze hit my arm. I looked at the fan. It was completely turned off. I went back to sitting on the couch trying to make myself tired enough to sleep. No dice. Suddenly, my wind chimes  began to make noise, and a pillow drifted by my face. "Who's there?" I asked. Silence answered me. "Hello?" I felt crazy. Clearly sleep deprivation had set in and I was seeing and feeling things that weren't really there. I lost it when my legs felt like ice and my torso felt like fire. "What is going on? Stop it!" I screamed. I lost my balance, but instead of falling like a rock, I was floating. Dark's behind this. "Dark, put me down." Dark appeared standing a few feet away from me, using his finger to make me float. "As you wish." He stopped pointing to me and I fell like a rock. "DARK!" I screamed. Just before impact, I heard the snap of his fingers and  felt a fluffy pillow under my backside. I sat up and stared at him. We both shared a deadpan look, then suddenly Dark began laughing his sweet baritone, yet somehow strangely maniacal laugh. "You should've seen the look on your face, (y/n), you were scared shitless!" I frowned. I didn't really find it funny. "Why did Mark let you out of his body?" I asked irritated. Dark wiped a black tear from his eye. "He cut himself shaving, and I sorta escaped. He doesn't know I'm over here, he's probably scouring the streets right now. Sucker." I stood up. "Well, unless you have a magical sleeping power, I don't think it's a good time to hang out. I am bushed." "Bushed, huh? I'm sure me showing you my new trick didn't make you sleepy." "New trick?" "Yeah, I can make myself invisible to Mark and the people he cares about now. I also no longer require Mark's blood to be felt. I've gained so many human qualities, like laughter...that I'm...well, more human." I took that information in. "I'm happy for that, Dark, but I really am tired." "If I keep this up, I might be able to stay in this world instead of the demon realm." The thought of that excited me a bit. I knew how much Dark valued his time in our world...and I liked the fact that if he stayed here, that meant Mark would never have to cut himself to let Dark out. "Really?" I asked. Dark shrugged. "I dunno, probably not, but maybe? Hey, you know what helps me sleep?" I cocked my head. "What?" "Sex." I stifled a laugh. "Not tonight, Dark. I can't even keep my eyes open..." I yawned. "Then don't. Think of it as me fucking you to sleep. Let me do the work." I pondered Dark's suggestion. "I'll throw in a massage?" I couldn't refuse. Anything that helped me sleep was good for me. "Please do." I laid across the couch flat on my stomach. I felt Dark's icy hands rubbing my back. It was rather soothing. "Too cold?" he asked. "A little warmth wouldn't hurt, Dark, thanks." Dark's cold hands left my body. "Let me heat things up then, (y/n)." Dark said, smoothly. His voice sent chills down my spine and left my skin covered in goosebumps. Dark began sliding my sweatpants off. I raised my hips as he pulled them off, and casually tossed them onto the floor. He pulled my panties aside and lined himself up with my entrance. I had gotten quite wet anticipating his entry. He lifted my hips, snapped his fingers, and suddenly my hips were floating in midair, supported by two tiny Darkipliers. "Don't mind them, they like to watch." He shot a wink to them and they returned it. Dark slowly entered me from behind, being so careful to relax and soothe me. "Ah, (y/n)...I've missed this feeling." he said, sliding in and out of me as slowly as he could muster. He gently massaged from my hips to my shoulders. I felt the tension slowly leak out of me. "How do you want me, (y/n)? I'm yours." "Slow...and gentle." I felt Dark gently thrust. He kept a slow and steady rhythm, being as gentle and sensual as possible. I leaned back into his soft thrusts and before too long, I was begging him to go faster and harder. Dark obeyed my every command, twisting and lifting his limber body to match my wants and needs. In just a few minutes he went from giving me a sensual experience to ramming into me hard enough to send me a few inches forward each time. "Dark!" I moaned. My hips were aching and begging for a break. All I heard was Dark's panting and a few grunts. "Almost, (y/n)." He finally managed to heave out. I felt him freeze in position as he shot a hot load into my womanhood. My legs felt like jelly as I came onto his member. The tiny Darkipliers faded into black smoke and Dark wrestled his way under me and wrapped me in a hug. "Tired?" he asked. "Yeah..." I said, drifting off with my eyes closed. Dark wrapped me in his cold embrace and rocked me as I fell into the best sleep I had ever had. A being born of hate who soothes better than a mother soothes her child? How enigmatic.