Moody (Dark x Reader)

If ever there was one word to describe Dark, it'd be...well, dark. He's been in a sour mood since we woke up this morning. I don't know why maybe it's a demon thing. He won't even crack a hint of a smile no matter what. I lean on him, he pushes me away, rather forcefully at times. I have no idea what his deal is...but I want to find out and take him out of this horrendous mood before he kills someone. Dark was laying on his bed face down when I slipped into the room. I pounced on his back and he let out a single groan from the impact. He kept his face buried in the comforter. "Are you trying to smother yourself?" I asked, playfully. "No. I don't bother trying to do something I know I can't." he said, dully. "Come on, Dark. Snap out of it." I said, rubbing his shoulders. "More like I'll snap your neck." he murmured. I tugged on the high point of his hair. "(Y/N), stop it. I'm not in the mood to play games." "Even the really fun ones? The ones where we both win?" Dark heaved a muffled sigh. "Blah. Leave me alone (y/n)." The earth stopped moving momentarily. The day where not even sex could catch Dark's interest was among us. "What is wrong with you, anyway?" I asked, sliding off of his back and sitting next to him, gently stroking his hair, tangling my fingers in it. He looked up at me. He looked almost...sad. Couldn't be...demons don't get 'sad'... "I just don't quite feel like me right now." he said, putting his face back into the comforter. "Why hon?" I asked, stroking his hair. "I dunno...I just woke up feeling weird. I don't know...it's stupid." I shrugged. "It might be stupid, but you need to snap out of it, really." Dark looked at me, an almost bored expression on his face. "Nah. I'll be okay, just let me ride this out." he said. "Don't make me grab you." I taunted, climbing onto his back again."You wouldn't." he said. I placed one hand on his hip and 'walked' my fingers up his side. Dark giggled. "Quit it..." he moaned. "Nope." I said, doing the same thing on the other side. He squirmed. "Stop!" he laughed. "Nope. Not until you tell me what's wrong so we can fix your attitude." Dark rolled over so I was straddling him. "I dunno. Really, I just woke up feeling pretty annoyed at the world. I'm fine...just irritable." "You are always irritable." I said. "Yeah. Demons are pretty irritable. Don't act like you forgot." I shrugged. "Come on, something else is bothering you." I said. Dark pursed his lips. "Alright. I'm irritated because...I haven't gotten laid in a few days." I stifled my laughter. "THAT'S your problem?" "Hey, I'm lustful in nature. VERY lustful. Just you sitting on top of me right now is making me horny. See? It takes so little." I bit my lip. Thinking about him wanting to fuck me was making me horny. "So..." I said, bouncing and grinding against him slightly. He moaned a bit. "Wanna have some fun?" I asked, winking. Dark bucked his hips gently and I felt his hardening member press against me. "Does it feel like I want to have fun?" he asked, with a deviant, smug little grin. "Kinda...do you though?" I asked with my shirt pulled up a bit. "You know I do." he said. I tossed my shirt on the floor and helped Dark remove his. He raised his hips a bit and started removing his clothing. I just stood and slipped my little running shorts off, leaving my thong on. I laid flat on my back and let Dark do the work. He sucked and licked my clit until I was a hot, red-faced mess. He flicked his tongue across my clit until my core contracted violently and I came on his tongue. "Fuck, Dark." I panted. "Oh I know...I'm good." he said, stroking himself. "Get on all fours for me, (y/n)." Dark said. I rolled over and propped myself up. He smacked my ass and growled. He was getting way into it and it was turning me on. He lined himself up and slammed into me from behind. I absorbed the impact and kept up with Dark's rapid pace. I felt him throbbing deep inside me and couldn't help but cry out his name. His self-centered nature loved that. Our hips connected every second or two. The one thing I loved about Dark was his stamina. I guess never getting 'tired' helps with that. "God, fuck, (y/n)!....Christ..." Dark moaned, feeling my climax. He kept slamming into me, intensifying my already rough orgasm. I heard him panting and growling, approaching his climax rapidly. "I wish I could fuck you forever!" he moaned, finishing deep within my core. He held himself in position for longer than usual. Obviously a bit more in need of a release than usual. We panted in unison for a moment. He laid next to me, and gave me one of those cute half smiles he always did. "Aww, someone feels better." I said, rubbing his head. "Quit it." he said, pulling away. "I'm fine." "Now you are...you're welcome." Dark gave me the awkward eye. "Gee, how rude of me. Thanks." He said, with a little wink. I grabbed him and kissed him. "My pleasure." I said. "It was definitely full of pleasure." I said with a laugh. He curled up in a ball next to me and we nodded out.