I do this often (Dark x Reader)

DARK

I'm a pervert. A hardcore pervert. All demons are perverts to an extent, but I am the most perverted I'm sure. I've fucked men and women. I've even had my fair share of encounters while transformed into various animals. It has nothing to do with Mark, I am a subsidiary of him, but I do have my own traits. I love sex. I'm consistently hooking up with demons and humans. Recently I met Mark's good, and trusted friend (y/n). She's so close to him she's one of the few people who can see me. I have to get it in with her at least once before Mark asks her out. I know it's not right to barge in and do that, especially to Mark. After all I am a part of him and it's my job to care for him in certain ways, but I'm a demon...and I just can't help myself sometimes.

YOU

I wake up too late for my own good. At least today I didn't have to work. I was spending the day with my best friend Mark and his little demon double Dark. The three of us have always gotten along well. I was intrigued by Dark, but interested in Mark. I rang Mark's doorbell and a big black dog answered, tail wagging and panting. This dog had mean silver irises and looked a bit...unnatural otherwise, too. "Dark? Is that you fucking with me?" I asked, reaching out to pet him. Dark snapped his fingers and turned back into himself. "Damn. How'd you know?" "I have my ways." Dark watched me walk through the door. I turned to him. "It's the eyes, Darkimoo. Silver irises? Dead giveaway. You might shapeshift, but your eyes don't." Dark rolled his eyes. "Oookay then. I'll close my eyes next time." I giggled. "I don't think that'll work." "(Y/N)!" Mark said, wrapping me in a big hug. "It's about time you get here." "Sorry, I overslept." I said, blushing. "Just give me a few minutes to clean up the kitchen and we'll do something." I nodded and sat on the couch. Dark swooped over to me. "Hey (y/n), come here." he said. "I have to show you something." I followed him into Mark's room. He closed the door behind us and hugged me from behind. "Dark?! What are you doing?" I asked. "You." For whatever reason that answer got me all turned on. I spun around and saw that Dark had one hand down his pants. "Come on, you know you want to suck me off, girl. I do this often." I reached out and unbuttoned his pants and before I even knew what was happening I was sucking him off. He leaned against the wall and moaned my name softly, playing with my long locks. "You don't even know what I'm going to do to you." he mumbled. I watched him watch me bob my head on his member. His dark silvery eyes were piercing my soul. Without warning, he picked me up by my shoulders and flung me onto the bed, crawling on top of me, biting and sucking from my collar bone up to almost my ears. "Do you want to undress or do you want me to do it?" he asked, with an evil little twinkle in his eyes. I pulled my skirt off and Dark buried his face in my womanhood. He held my hips down to keep me from twisting and arching my back which just made the whole experience so much more intense. "Dark! I'm gonna cum!" I said. Dark looked at me from between my legs. "Not yet, baby." he said, climbing on top of me. Dark positioned himself between my legs and inserted himself manually. I cringed a bit. I had never taken on someone of his size. "Dark!" I said, wincing a bit. "Easy, easy. Just relax..." he said, softly. When he was fully inside of me he locked eyes with me. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. "Good." He placed his hands on my hips to keep me steady. The discomfort I initially felt rapidly turned to pure ecstasy as Dark fucked me like a wild animal. I found myself frantically pawing at his face, begging for him not to stop, and even requesting that he give me a facial. Dark raised an eyebrow. "A facial? Hmm I like it. I think you'd look good with my thick black load on your face." I focused on Dark's forced movements. His muscular, pale body twisting and turning and all to please me. I got even more into it when I remembered that Mark and I would soon be doing the same thing. "God, I'm so close, harder Dark, harder!" I screamed. Dark pounded into me as hard and fast as he could and I released my climax onto his thighs. Dark immediately pulled out and shot a hot load onto my face before falling onto me, face buried in my breasts. "Dark..." I panted. "Hm?" "You are so amazing...please tell me we can do this again?" Dark looked deep in thought. "Mark or not, the two of us will be seeing a lot of each other. That was some of the best sex this old demon has ever had." He watched me lick his cum off of my face and disappeared into the shadows when Mark called for me. "Whatcha doing, (y/n)?" Mark asked. I quickly wiped my face. "Waiting on you." I said seductively, tossing a wink at Dark who blew me a kiss in return.