Dark x Reader

Mark and I have been friends for years but recently I've been spending more time around his so called demon double, Dark. We've been around each other as much as possible and I had to admit, the attraction to Mark was there, but it was more with Dark than anyone else. Who couldn't love such a tall, dark, and handsome guy? Dark and I had been hanging out in Mark's room while he played video games in the recording studio. "So...Dark...do you want to...kiss?" Dark looked up from his phone. "I think I could manage that." He said, kissing me passionately.  The two of us wrestled for control over the kiss, messing up Mark's sheets in the process. "In Mark's bed?" Dark asked, panting and with a very devious twinkle in his eye. "Do you think he'd mind?" I asked. Dark shrugged. "I don't care, he doesn't have much choice now." Dark started removing my shirt. I wriggled out of my pants and began tugging at Dark's shirt. Dark just snapped his fingers and his clothing disappeared entirely, leaving him completely nude and hard as a rock. He hooked a finger underneath my already soaking wet panties and began massaging my clit. "Don't tease me, Dark." I moaned. Dark just raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked, so innocently. "Because...I hate that. It's not fair, baby." "Aww, it's not fair? You don't know what unfair is." Dark said. With that, he immediately began licking my pussy and sucking my clit. I grabbed a tuft of his thick black hair and pulled it. I wrapped my legs around his neck and arched my back. "Dark!" I said, bucking my hips slightly. Dark flicked his cold black tongue against my clit, and then inserted it into my waiting womanhood. "Dark, please, just fuck me." I pleaded.  Dark looked up at me from between my legs, juices running down his chin. "If that's what you truly want." He said, playfully. "It is!" I insisted. Dark situated himself between my legs and lined his member up with my entrance. "Ready?" He teased. "God, Dark, yes! Do it already!" I begged. Dark slammed his hard cock into me. He grabbed both of my legs and threw them onto his shoulders and half lifted me off the bed, coming down into my womanhood at a sharp angle. I clawed at Dark's hips and the sheets, anything to hang onto. I scratched one of his prominent hip bones and he gave me a quiet little moan and a few extra hard thrusts. "(Y/N), you feel so fucking good." he said, as he pounded away. "I think I'm gonna-" "Me too, (y/n). Damn!" Dark continued to pound away until his thrusts became sloppy and he was completely out of breath. I felt him twitch and pulse as he left a trail of hot cum inside of me, which quickly mixed with my own. He bent down over me and kissed me deeply. "You are so amazing (y/n)." He said, panting. I pulled him down close to me and held him against my bare chest. "Never leave, Dark. I love you." I said. He looked into my eyes. "I thought you'd never admit it."