Humanize Me Pt. 4

DARK

(Y/N) wasn't pissed, she was just surprised. "Dark..." I shushed her. "Don't even start. It's exactly what you think. I kinda like you." Her eyes widened a bit. I was nervous, I grit my teeth a bit, waiting for an answer. "Well...I can honestly say I've never been with a demon before." Not what I was expecting, but I accepted it. Most humans can say that. "Would you like to be with one?" Smooth. I thought. "Are you asking me out?" she asked. "I...if...I mean we don't have to date..." You blew it. Good effort though. "I get it, Dark. One night stand kind of man...demon, aren't you?" I nodded quickly. "Commitment is okay, but only for a moment." "I know, Dark. I read about your kind in a demonology book. Blood demons...and that's what you are, right?" I nodded. "Well, they're typically very aggressive, a bit mean spirited, completely perverted, sarcastic, and very, VERY smart...that's part of what makes them so scary...yet amazing at the same time. Blood demons are the closest to human beings that demons can be." I felt blush creep over my face. "You have gained a LOT of humanity...I think you've maxed your capacity for humanity out entirely...you're still mean spirited, I see it, and honestly, when mixed with your humanity, you are just plain funny. You're not so aggressive...you're smart...I'm rambling. I'm sorry." "No, go on, I never get sick of being complimented. I know I'm amazing,but it never hurts the ego to keep hearing the truth." She laughed. "Look all I'm saying is I understand the whole commitment thing, and if you're just talking about hooking up or having fun for one night, I'm completely down." I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? I don't want to impo-" She kissed me. Hard. Just the way I like it. I threw my arms around her neck and dragged her under the water with me. I can breathe underwater so when she went up for air, I stayed down at the bottom of the pool, thinking about her. What I could do to her? What should I do to her? She dove back under the water, and grabbed me by the red portion of my hair. Oh she's just asking for it now. I thought. We surfaced together and she continued to kiss me. "Have you ever had sex in a pool?" She asked. I shook my head. "I have...this'll be my first time being with a demon and your first time in a pool...that makes it fair, right?" I nodded. I was speechless. She chomped down on my neck and I looked up and gave an intrigued laugh. "Might wanna tone that down before you start something you can't finish, (y/n)." She just laughed. "Please, Dark. I know exactly what I'm doing." She slipped the bottom of her bathing suit off and pinned me up against the side of the pool. She winked at me and it was on. I let go of her to remove my swim trunks. She held onto my shoulders and wrapped her legs firmly around my waist. I situated myself until I could feel her womanhood wrapped around me. Through clenched teeth I called her name, gently rocking her on my hips. She lightly bounced on my member. I couldn't help but put my hands behind my head and relax while she did the work. "Fuck yes, Dark!" (Y/N) screamed. I whimpered a bit, only removing my hands from behind my head to hold onto her hips and force her down on me harder. She slowed down a bit. "Babe, why? You felt so good." I whined. "I'm not taking any birth control." I snickered. "First of all, I last a looong time...second of all, demons. Aren't. Born. We're created. I can't knock you up." She seemed a bit relieved by that and immediately began riding me hard again. I admired her breasts. They were all but falling out of her little halter top. I grabbed them and gently rubbed her nipples. She called my name loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I returned to holding onto her hips, thrusting up in her at the exact same pace. "Fuck me, Dark." she panted. "Oh I AM."I said, my voice strained and elated the whole time. I growled at her a bit. "I'm so close." she said, bouncing a bit harder. I bit my lip. I hated to admit it, but she had gotten me to that point, too. "HARDER." I said, moaning through my clenched teeth. She stared deeply into my eyes and that's all it took. We both came about 2 seconds after that. My back ached. My hips were practically raw...but it was all worth it in the long run. I heaved a pleased sigh and watched my black fluid surround our hips. (Y/N) fell back into the water and floated on her back for awhile. I threw a glance over my shoulder. Yup. Mark had been watching. He gave me the thumbs up and I gave him a wink. "Will we ever do this again?" (y/n) asked me, quietly. I cupped her cute little face in my hands. "If you want." I said, suggestively. She splashed me. "That would be nice...I like getting off just as much as you do...maybe even a little more?" I chuckled. "No. I don't think that's possible." (Y/N) just smiled. She slipped the bottom of her bathing suit back on. "You're just going to have to wait and see." she said. "Oh I will. I owe you one...you know, the whole transfusion thing...I kinda owe my new life to you." "And me!" Mark yelled from somewhere in the house. "Okay, and him too...but...without you there wouldn't have been any way to get his blood into me...and for that I have to say thank you, and you'll always have a special place in my heart. That's not common for demons, especially blood demons. We bond with our assigned human more than anyone else...but I'm different. Always have been." (Y/N) smiled that pretty little smile at me, and kissed me on the nose. "You're definitely into being different. And I can't wait to see what else you're into." I just raised my eyebrow and hooked her halter top under my finger, dragging her towards me.