Dark x Reader

"Want a shot?" I asked, holding  a shot glass under Dark's nose. "I dunno if I should get trashed again so soon...remember what happened last week?" I thought back to last week-when I had met Dark over at Mark's. Dark got so drunk he passed out on the deck by the pool and spent the next morning heaving his stomach contents everywhere. I giggled. "Yeah you got pretty fucked up." "I'm still reeling from it, too." I smirked and wiggled the shot glass. "Come on, Dark. Don't be a wuss." He gave me a sharp look. "If you insist." he said, taking the glass and tipping it back into his mouth. "Hit me again." he said. I poured another. He sucked it down with no effort. "You know what to do." he said, sliding the glass towards me. I filled it again. "You've got me beat and you've been drinking for less than a minute." I said with a laugh. Dark just shrugged and took another shot. "Catch up with me if you can." he said, pushing the shot glass into the bottle. I gave him an awkward eye. I switched the bottle of gin with a bottle of Hennessy. I poured him another shot and passed it to him, eager to see his reaction. He tipped the glass back and spat the entire shot back out. I laughed hysterically. He gave me a puzzled look. "What was that?" he asked, wiping his mouth, still gagging a bit on the taste. I held up the bottle. "You're evil, (y/n)." he said. I giggled. He walked out onto the balcony and spat off of it. I followed him out there. Big mistake. As soon as I got near his pool, he very casually extended one hand and pushed me in. My mouth hung open. "You're a jackass!" I said. "You know I can't stand Henny, (y/n)." he said, without missing a beat. "Oh-by the way, nice tits." I looked down. I was wearing a white t-shirt with no bra underneath. I covered myself, embarrassed. I saw him looking at me through the corner of his eye. You are NOT smooth, Mr. Darkiplier. I thought to myself. I sunk into the water as if that was going to help. I saw that Dark had rolled up his pants and stuck his feet in. I surfaced. He looked down at me. "What?" I asked. He shrugged. "Nothin'." he said. I grabbed his feet and pulled him in the water. He looked at me in drunken disgust. "You suck." he said. "For the right price." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" I laughed. "Dream on,you are handsome, but you're not that handsome. You are charming, but you're not that charming..." Dark cocked his head. "That's where you're wrong." he sloshed his way out of the pool. "I have to change into something more...not wet." he said, walking into his home. I played in the pool for awhile longer, then turned and walked into the condo. I saw Dark shirt half on, half off changing. I covered my mouth and giggled. He was a bit startled, but eventually finished pulling his shirt off. I bit my lip. He was exceptionally more attractive than what I'd noticed before. "Can I help you? As I recall I'm not good enough for you." he said sarcastically. I looked away. "It's alright (y/n). I know you didn't mean it." He stripped out of his pants and boxers and stood in front of me totally nude. I kept dropping my eyes. "See something you like?" he asked. My face was beet red. I looked up at him. "I do." I said, quietly.  "Come get it then, (y/n)." Dark said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I slowly approached him. I put one hand on his chest and pushed him backwards. He laid on his back with a smug, satisfied smile on his face. I peeled my wet clothes off and straddled him, purposefully grinding and brushing against him. Now it was his turn to bite his lip. "Mmph...quit teasing." he said, grinding against me right back. He felt my warm wet core against his body. "Are you all wet for me?" he asked. "Yeah it is." I said, bearing down on him. He moaned a bit. "Put it on me then." he said, arching his back. He was clearly not a patient one. I slipped my core over his member. I couldn't help but gasp in shock...he was much bigger than what I was used to...but him stretching me like he was doing felt amazing. He steadied me by grabbing my hips. "Go ahead, do your thing (y/n)...I know you want to." He was right. When I met him last week I had a feeling things were going to wind up this way...he has some kind of sensual power over people... I wanted to release quickly, so I rode him quickly and hard. He reached up to fondle my breasts. He flicked his tongue around my hardened nipples. That was all it took.I came hard onto him, relieved yet disappointed that he didn't finish. Dark read my expression. "Don't worry, you can finish me off." he said, kneeling. I got on all fours and bobbed my head on his member with a quickness. His moans increased and so did his reactions. I could tell he was close. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his perfect member until he released down my throat. I choked it down as he breathed a sigh of relief. I stood. "I should be going now, Dark. Do you want to do this again sometime? Maybe get a bit more crazy?" Dark sat up. "I don't see why not." he said. I slipped back into my wet clothes and winked at him on my way out. If he thought he had me mesmirzed he hadn't seen anything yet.