I Like it Rough (Dark x Reader)

My favorite part about sex? When it's totally spontaneous. Dark and I have been friends with benefits for a few weeks now. We are constantly hooking up. He calls me, I call him. We've had sex virtually everywhere. Planes, trains, automobiles...even a boat. He is just amazing like that. I have finally found a friend with benefits who has the same overly high sex drive that I have. Of course, I am 20, so that is to be expected. I should grow out of it in a few years, but with a sexual partner like Dark, I'm not sure if I can settle down or not. He keeps things exciting. Tonight we were meeting up at the park. I was curious about what kind of fun we'd get into at a park...especially at night.

I saw Dark leaning up against a tree. "Hi fuckbuddy." he said with a smirk. I punched his arm. "Dick on legs." I said with a laugh. Dark pulled me into a tight embrace and gave me a kiss. "It's getting pretty dark...my favorite time of day is night. I picked a time when people wouldn't really be around...they can't see me. Wouldn't want them to think you're crazy, but I'm pretty sure you are." I giggled into the crook of his neck. "You are bad, Dark. So bad. I think you might need to be punished." "Ah...whisper that into my ear, I like it rough." I stood on my tiptoes and deliberately repeated how bad I thought he was. "God, you're getting me hard already, girl." He said, rubbing himself onto me. "Quit it, Dark...you're getting me all horny too." "Well that's the point. See that little pond over there? You and me on its beach, you on top?" "I like it. Let's do it." Dark chased me over to the pond, where I proceeded to tackle him and leave teeth marks on his neck and scratches down his chest. "Fuck! I love it when you do that." He said, clawing at the sand. I unzipped his pants and rolled them down to his knees, then I pulled my shorts aside and got on top of him. I looked around to make sure nobody was around. When the coast was clear I began riding Dark with a vengeance. "Fuck...oh, (y/n), damn..." Dark purred. "Harder, baby." I quickened my pace, dropping my hips onto him, and twisting and shifting on his member. I felt a pair of ice cold hands grab my hips and squeeze my ass. "Fuck (y/n), not THAT fast...I can't keep up." I noticed all of Dark's thrusts were out of sync with my own. I slowed down a little and let Dark catch up. "Oh my god (y/n)! Don't stop!" Dark moaned, digging his nails into my skin. He clenched his teeth, closed his eyes, and moaned. God I loved making him feel like that. I rode his waves out as rough as I could. I came first. I couldn't outlast Dark, I doubt anyone can. Maybe it's that demon blood, but he takes forever to hit his high and release. Shortly after I left streams of my juices running onto Dark's hips, he exploded into me. I dismounted his now softening member and laid on the sand right next to him. "You are so great (y/n). Damn I have met my match." Dark panted. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "You are a pro at this. You must have tons of experience...damn." "Not really, Dark. You and one other guy, that's it. I just feel differently towards you. You're so energetic...I can't help but fuck you a bit more diligently." Dark smiled at me. "I'm never too tired to hook up again. Give me a few minutes to smoke a cigarette and meet me under that tree over there." He said, pointing to a rather large oak tree. Dark sat up and grabbed a cigarette from his pocket. I headed over to the tree looking forward to my next encounter. I sat in the dirt, drawing hearts with my fingers when I smelled the familiar scent of sex, cigarettes, and Dark's cologne. "Now it's your turn, (y/n)." Dark said, hoisting me up. "Wrap those legs around me." I did. Dark slid himself into me, pressed me up against the tree at just the right angle, and began thrusting into me hard. The moonlight illuminated Dark's determined facial expression. "God you are so tight, ah-ah." That all too familiar feeling started building up inside of me. "Oh, Dark, I'm starting to get close." Dark stepped his game up and started thrusting directly into my g-spot. I moaned his name and he moaned mine. Oddly enough, we both climaxed at the same time. Dark set me down and leaned against the tree to catch his breath. "Fuck, I am so glad we met." he panted. I kissed him. "Me too...when do you want to meet again?" I leaned against Dark's chest and he hugged me. "Tomorrow...early...meet me at Mark's and we'll go from there." I listened to Dark's heart throb. "You are such a freak." He muttered. I bit his neck. "That I am...how about instead of going back to Mark's tonight you come and sleep with me?" Dark raised an eyebrow. "How much sleep do you plan on getting?" I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear again. "None."