The Earring

A/N Check out the Darkiplier cosplayer. I'm impressed! He looks a bit on the young side, and there're a few things I'd change, but overall I think it's great!

I covered my face. "Turn it off, Dark!" I said. We were watching the scariest movie I had ever seen and I'd barely had my eyes open the entire time. I'm not a fan of scary movies. Dark, on the other hand, is amused by gore and scary things. "Don't be such a wimp (y/n)." I looked over at him, casually eating and watching the movie like nothing disgusting was going on. "I'm not being a wimp, that guy just had his head torn off!" "Cool, huh?" "No!" I said, burying my face into his chest. "Get off, come on, you're gonna miss the best part." I refused to move my head. "No thank you." "It's almost over...just the part with the intestines and stuff is left...speaking of intestines, want some spaghetti?" I leaped up and disappeared into Dark's bedroom. I shuddered. "(Y/N)? I was just kidding, come on!" I laid face down on his bed, taking in his scent. I felt a presence in the room. I turned and saw Dark leaned up against the door, smug little grin on his face. "No hurling on my bed." he said. "I'll try not to." I muttered. "Okay, so you're not a big fan of guts. Shame. I thought we could bond over that." I gave him a look. "Guess again." I said. "Well...what can we bond over?" he asked. "I don't know...what kind of things do you like?" "You know what I like. I like anything dark, weird, obscure, offensive...you know how it goes." "Do you like tattoos? I love tattoos." Dark thought about it. "They're alright, but I hate needles." "It's different though! It doesn't feel like getting a needle put in you! It's nice!" Dark shrugged. "Maybe I'll have to check it out sometime." "Do you like piercings?" I asked. Dark nodded. "I'd love to get at least one ear pierced." The wheels in my head started turning. "You know I could do that for you." I said. Dark raised an eyebrow. "Really now?" "I pierced my sister's ears for her birthday, and I still have a piercing kit leftover." Dark looked intrigued. "Well...if you don't mind..." "Let's go over to my house, I'll get it for you." I took Dark by the hand and whisked him out of the house. I drove the short distance to my house, walked in the front door and searched my end table's drawers. I happened across the little kit and rushed back out to the car. "You drink wine, right?" Dark nodded. "I need to borrow a cork." "No problem (y/n)...I see a needle-like earring in there, I should probably get drunk before we do this anyway." I laughed. "It's not painful. I promise. I have my ears pierced all over...none of it hurt." Dark looked skeptical. "Okay, maybe I was just looking for a reason to get drunk." I smirked. "I figured that was the case." We rolled back to Mark's house and Dark grabbed a bottle of wine, uncorked it, and handed me the cork. "You really think you're gonna drink that whole bottle of wine?" I asked, skeptically. "I know I am. There's no question. Wine is great." He chugged the bottle. "What else can you do with that mouth?" I asked. Dark choked and sent a stream of wine out of his nose. I giggled. He just stared at me. "Nothing?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Why?" he asked, pretending to be suspicious. "No reason." I said, flippantly. "Come on, let's get this handled." I stared at Dark's face. "Which ear? Left or right?" "Right I guess." he said. I marked the spot on his ear and wiped the earring down with alcohol swabs. I held the cork behind his ear. "Ready?" "Go for it." I counted down from three, and punched the earring through the center of the x I made. I removed the cork from behind his ear and popped the backing of the earring onto the earring. "That was it?" he asked. "Yup." He looked impressed. "Just make sure you wash it daily...mild soap, a bit of water...no biggie." We sat on his bed in silence. Dark played with his earring. "Careful now...don't touch it too much." I warned. Dark stood and looked at it in his mirror. "Not bad, (y/n)." he said, fawning over it. "In just a few weeks you can take it out and put something cool in there...like a little hoop." "Isn't that a bit girly?" "They come in black." I sang. He looked at me. "That changes everything." he sat back down and pounded some more wine. "So what did you mean earlier?" I cocked my head a bit. "What?" I asked. "You asked me what else I could do with my mouth-what's that supposed to mean?" I laughed. "I was just messing around." I said. I was lying through my teeth. "You sure (y/n)?" he asked, inching closer to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I blushed. "I dunno...are you sure?" I asked. That didn't even make sense. Dark kissed me and after the shock wore off,I kissed him back. I combed through his hair with my fingers. "Okay, so that's one thing, what else can you do?" I asked, breaking the kiss. Dark looked at me seductively. "Do you think you can handle it?" he asked. I removed my pants and panties. I knew what he meant. Dark traced his hands from my navel to my hips. He laid on his stomach with his head between my thighs and began gently nibbling on my clit. I gasped at the sudden sensation. He plunged his tongue into my womanhood and swirled it around a bit, keeping a thumb on my clit. "Shit, Dark!" I moaned, running my fingers through my hair. I felt the beginning of my climax start to form. He started to suck my clit and I began quickly bucking my hips. "Dark!" I moaned in ecstasy. He plunged his tongue deep into me once again and thumbed my clit quickly in a circular motion. I hit my release, drenching Dark's face in my juices. He licked his lips. My heart rate began dropping. "Does that answer your question?" he asked, nonchalantly. I nodded vigorously. "So how's your mouth game?" he asked, stepping out of his pants, stroking his massive cock. I shyly looked at him. "I dunno. I'm probably no good at that." I said. "I'll be the judge of that." He said. I took the tip of his member into my mouth. His breath hitched, and he instinctively grabbed a handful of my hair. He rocked his hips slowly, pushing himself deep into my throat. "(Y/N)..." he muttered. I licked and sucked him and listened to him breathily cursing. I love sex swearing. "Fuck!" he moaned, exploding in my mouth. He bent down and kissed me. "Damn (y/n)." he panted, looking at me. "You're beyond good at that." He ran his fingers through my hair. I giggled, tapping his nose with my finger. "Just for you." I said. I laid down on his bed, letting the soft black comforter envelop me. Dark laid right next to me, bringing me into a loose hug. I looked over at him. "You're a lot of fun for a ball of negative emotion." I said. "I can't help it. I'm just awesome." he said, cracking his back. I rested my chin on his chest and looked at him. He peered at me and blew my bangs out of my face. I smiled at him. "Do you think we'll be friends forever?" I asked. Dark looked up. "Eh. I dunno...let's see...humans usually live to be 80 something...and Mark is 27...you're 24...I'd say we have a lot of fun times ahead of us." "Good." I said, flopping across his body.