Dark x Mark x Reader

I walked into Mark's house. I hadn't seen him in months and I figured I was long overdue for a visit. I never bother to give Mark a heads up before I come over. We're best friends, he never cares if I come over and hang out with him. I drop in on him all the time, but lately we've both been working a lot, so it's been awhile since we've seen each other. I walked through the front door and yelled his name. No answer. He obviously was home-the door was unlocked. I peeked in the recording studio. Nothing and no one. I looked out at the pool-same thing. I finally resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to look in his bedroom. I noticed that the door was closed. Suddenly I felt a bit strange. I had never barged into anyone's bedroom without their permission. I knocked lightly. No answer. "Mark?..." I said. No answer. I slowly opened the door only to see Dark leaned up against the wall gasping in pleasure with Mark knelt down in front of him sucking him off. I gasped a bit myself, hoping that no one saw me or heard me. So far so good. Mark kept going down on Dark. As strange at it was, I was getting turned on. There was just something about Dark moaning Mark's name, and Mark getting horny from being told what to do that was getting me turned on. The way they looked at each other...they were both so into it.  Dark started gasping through gritted teeth and that's when my hands started to travel south. I stuck one hand down my loose sweatpants and drew fingers across my moistening core. I bit my lip and kept watching Mark and Dark. I was rapidly approaching my high and that's when Dark tossed his head back in pleasure and saw me. I heard him whisper something to Mark. They both looked over to me...and their eyes dropped to my hand which was buried deep in my sweatpants. "Hello (y/n)...nice to see you." Dark said, stroking himself to keep his interest. "Did you drop your keys in your sweats?" he asked, winking. I got red faced. "I...uh..." "We know what you were doing...and frankly, we like it." I blushed, and looked at the ground. "Mark and I were just having a little fun...the more the merrier." he said, extending his arm. I carefully walked into the room and sat on the bed. Mark and Dark started undressing me quickly, planting kisses all over me as they did. Dark took one of my boobs into his mouth and licked the nipple while Mark inserted a few fingers into me. He searched for my g-spot and when he found it, he flicked his fingers around, thumbing my clit at the same time. I bucked my hips a bit. "Mark!" I moaned as I climaxed on his fingers. Dark stopped sucking my nipple and licked Mark's fingers with him, they crossed tongues a few times and chuckled at one another about it. My legs were still shaky from Mark fingering me until I climaxed, but that didn't matter to Dark. He pushed me over and thrust into me from a standing position, taking time to make sure that he was connecting with my g-spot every time. Needless to say, I didn't last long. Two climaxes in under 5 minutes was really pushing it for me, but Mark wanted to get in on the action. He laid me on my back and gently entered me, sensually moaning my name the whole time. "God (y/n) you feel so good." he said, pumping himself into me. I pawed at his body in pleasure. He tossed my legs onto my shoulders and drilled into me. "God, give it to me, Mark!" I moaned, rubbing my clit as he fucked me. "Oh I AM." He moaned, increasing his pace. Dark wrapped his arms around Mark and placed hickeys on his neck. That was all it took. I felt Mark twitching inside me, leaving his warm release behind. I followed him, and he rode my climax out for me. Mark sat on the edge of the bed and caught his breath. "That was nuts." he said, catching his breath. "That'll teach you to walk in on people (y/n)." Dark said, smugly. "Sorry...I didn't mean to." "Don't be sorry. Be glad you came in just in time to play with us." Mark said, putting an arm around me. "Dark was just leaving...why don't we play some video games?" I looked over at Dark who was dressing. "I don't hang around afterwards with Mark." he said, pulling his shirt on. "That sounds fun, Mark." I said. "After a nap." I laughed, pulling Mark's sheets over me.