Tunnel Vision (Dark x Reader)

If there's one game you shouldn't play with Dark it's hide and seek. He's better at it than you. He's better at it than anyone. It's not really fair to play hide and seek with people when you can shapeshift and they can't,but life isn't fair I suppose. I've been searching for him for over an hour now and no sign of him. I'm beyond agitated he's not giving me any indications of where he's hanging out. I gave up, and called for him. Nothing. "Dark seriously. You win!" I said, still wandering around. I looked in his bedroom once again. Nothing. I heard footsteps. Heavy ones at that. Finally. I thought. I poked my head out the door but there was nobody there. More footsteps but these were coming from...above? I looked up. Sure enough I saw a set of silver eyes peeking back at me. I screamed in shock. "Your head is on backwards!" Dark just laughed, falling to the floor and 'fixing'his head. "Classic demon trick, don't tell me you've never seen it before." I held my hand over my chest. "You scared me half to death." I said. "Good. That's what you get for being in my presence." I stuck my tongue out. "Put that away unless you're going to use it." Dark said, closing my mouth. I licked his face. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Weird, but okay." he said. "You wouldn't like me if I was normal." I said. "True. I don't know what 'normal' means...but it sounds pretty boring." "That's because it is, Dark. I know lots of boring people." "Most people are boring. Most demons are boring, too. It's not what you think." "Huh?" "People, they think demons have these exciting lives...that kind of shit. We don't. We're pretty boring." "Well if it's any consolation, I don't find you boring at all." Dark smiled. "Good." he said. "You know what's fun (y/n)?" he asked, looking at me with a strange twinkle in his eyes. "No?" I said, trying to figure out what he meant. "Can I show you?" he asked. I shrugged. "I like fun, why not?" he pushed me against the wall, attacking my neck with love bites. I felt a shiver run up my spine. Dark pulled away, feeling my goosebumps. "Should I continue?" he asked. I nodded. He sliced through the back of my shirt with his nails. I cringed in pleasure. I yanked his shirt over his head. He pulled mine right off of my body. I actually really liked that shirt, but oh well. I liked Dark a bit more. He forced my pants off and drew his own off seconds later. "I want to fuck you right here, right now." he whispered into my ear. I felt another shiver run down my spine. "Do it, fuck me." I moaned. He tackled me to the floor and flipped me onto all fours. He stuck a few fingers into my waiting womanhood and played in it. "So wet...just for me? (Y/N), you're so thoughtful."  I felt him digging his nails into my hips. I swayed them impatiently, waiting for him to make his move. Dark chuckled. "Easy (y/n)." he said, lining himself up with me. He grabbed my hair and slammed into me. His breath hitched and he muttered my name, tugging at my hair. He teased me, gently drawing himself in and out of me, making me want him more and more. "Fuck Dark, just fuck me!" I moaned growing almost angry from desire. He chuckled again. "So impatient." he said, slamming into me harder, and faster. He grabbed another fist full of my hair and tugged it hard, making me squeal in pleasure. "God, Dark!" I tore at the carpet, unsure of what to do with my hands. He pounded me doggy style until I could barely breathe. "Fuck you are SO tight (y/n)." he moaned, approaching his climax. "I'm so close." I panted. "Me too." he replied, bucking his hips with a fierceness. I hit my high, digging into the floor and cursing the whole time. I couldn't even feel Dark finish-my legs had long gone numb. "Fuck me..." I panted. "I just did." Dark said, obviously feeling a little worn. "That's not what I meant, asshole." I laughed, sitting up a bit. "I need a moment to recover..." he said, trying to play off how exhausted I made him. "Me too..." I said, looking at him up and down. "I seriously don't care I'll fall asleep right here." I said, flopping onto the floor, narrowly missing the wall. Dark laughed and scooped me up. "My bed is right there. Laying here can't be comfy." He dumped me onto the bed. "Stay with me?" I asked. Dark thought about it. "Sure, why not?" he said, laying down next to me. "You have such a one track mind." "I think it's called tunnel vision." he said. "Could be. Regardless, you and I should hang out more." He looked at me. "I don't really get attached to people...so...maybe." "Don't start. You know you want to." I said, jabbing him with my elbow. "Don't try to force me into bonding (y/n). It doesn't work like that." "Aw, so I can't stay, Dark?" He looked at me, puzzled. "I didn't say that. I'll just boot your ass out in the morning like everyone else." "You're a busy guy, huh? Well...what do I have to do to bond with you?" Dark snickered. "Nothing. You can't." I kissed his cheek and looked at him as innocently as possible. "Don't give me that look." he warned. I kept the puppy dog eyes up. "(Y/N)...come on now." I made my bottom lip wiggle just a bit. Dark sighed. "Alright, we're bonded then. For life,though. That means I basically own you." I raised my eyebrow. "You what?" "What? You thought I'd just bow down and stay on your level?" I laughed. "Whatever. I guess you can own me, I'll be nice." I smirked. "Now...when I said own you, I didn't mean enslaving you to do my housework." Dark said crawling on top of me, putting both hands behind my head. "I just meant I get to fuck you whenever, wherever I please." I felt my core tighten, just thinking about fucking again. He bit my neck. "I think that's alright, am I wrong?" "N-no." I stuttered, starting to feel almost in a trance. "Good." he said, planting a kiss firmly on my lips. He traced one finger down my abdomen. "Do you wanna go again?" he asked in his most seductive voice, the one that made every hair on my body stand at attention. "Yeah...I do." I said, pushing against his chest...