1.Friday Morning

(A/C) Hey guys I'm Ellé and this is my fanfic Nialls Crush! Hope you like it, all the characters are copyrighted © to me accept One Direction and all the other real characters!

"And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but-" Kate's phone alarm sang out as she hit the button on her phone to put it off and sat bolt up right. She looked around the room slowly, her eyes half open. Kate blinked and her eyes finally opened fully, she found herself staring at her huge One Direction poster on the wall. She let a smile appear on her face and got out of bed, letting her One Direction duvet slide out of her grip. Kate threw her hands in the air and stretched she grabbed her towel and walked into her en-suite bathroom turning the shower on, she stepped in.

About ten minutes later she was out and drying her hair it took her about 20 minutes as of her thick blonde hair, she brushes it and straightens it. Next Kate does her make up, a little smoky eye shadow and mascara, she dabs on some blusher and puts on her lipgloss, "not too much make up, I'm going to school don't want to look like a slag" Kate says to herself in the mirror. "You talking to yourself Kate!" Laughs Stephanie her room mate. "Haha nah I'm talking to the girl in the mirror, that doesn't count right?!" Kate jokes. "LOL, hurry the hell up Kate the bus will be here in 20 minutes!" Stephanie shouts. "K, be down in five!" Kate replies.

Kate walks into her walk I closet and picks out her black underwear she slips off her towel and puts it on, she pulls on a black t-shirt that says bonjour spelled out with gems and a picture of the Ifal Tower on it, she pulls on a pair of skinny denim jeans and some black converse low trainers. Kate walks out onto the landing and stares down the long hallway, Kate has the biggest room in the house and Stephanie the second biggest room at the end of the hall, In the middle of Kate and Stephanie's rooms are three spare rooms all the same size. The apartment was huge and cost a lot of money but Kate's parents had died last year and were very well off, all of their money had been left to Kate and she had used half of it buying this five star apartment in a five star hotel. Kate walked down the glass stair case to the table where Stephanie was sitting eating Cornflakes "Morning! The bus comes in 15 minutes so move your bum!" Sniggered Stephanie "Okay Steph!" Kate pouted then laughed. She brought out a bowl and poured in some Special K, she then splashed some milk in. She sat down and picked up a spoon, she started to eat. "Soooooo you looking forward to tomorrow then!" said Steph excitedly. "Yeah I can't wait!" replied Kate chewing her breakfast. Kate and Stephanie were going to the One Direction Concert at the O2 at six o'clock tomorrow which was Friday, They had tickets for row B which was second to the front, really great seats! After the concert they would go backstage to get an autograph or a picture with them! "Are you sure we should go backstage and stuff?" Asks Kate worriedly. "Yes of course what's wrong Kate?" asked Steph curious. "Nothing just a bit nervous it's One Direction for goodness sake" Says Kate shyly. "Oh don't you worry we'll wait in that line and meet them fine you! We paid for those tickets and we are going to use them, now come quick the bus will be here In two mins!" Steph said as she picked up her bag and walked to the door, Kate done the same and they both went out the corridor and walked to the lift, they were on floor 51 of 100 so it was a far way down! The two waited outside until the black double decker bus pulled up infront of the hotel, on the side it said Brockwood Private High school It cost a lot of money to attend but neither of the girls had to worry about that, Kate had been going there since she was 12 and Steph too, they had been best friends since. Kate was 16 when her parents died and had no other alive relatives except her great aunt meg but she was living I an old folks home so Kate bought an apartment and moved in there, Steph always came to visit and sometimes stay over, her parents got real mad at this because she had no time to study and was failing all her tests so they tried to send her away to boarding school. Steph flipped and moved in with Kate, the only thing her parents do for her now is pay the money for her to go to school this is the last year of school anyway so it doesn't matter too them. Steph hasn't talked to them since. Kate and Steph got on the bus the walked up too the back of the bus, the pair getting wolf whistled at as they went by the boys. The two were very pretty Kate has big blue eyes and a small nose her skin is slightly tanned from her holiday last year with her parents and her body is slim, she has very pretty blonde hair with brown streaks through it. Steph has deep dark enticing brown eyes that the guys can't stop staring at and she has got a small pointed nose and a slim body, she is quite pale but has rosy red cheeks and her hair is blonde with brown streaks through her hair too except Stephs isn't as thick. Kate is shy and humble about herself, Steph often says that the song "You Don't Know Your Beautiful" but Kate laughs and says "I wish!". Steph is quite talkative and loves the attention from all the boys, but she isn't too boastful. The girls walk to the back taking there usual seats and sit down, the bus drives off.

(A/C) Hey guys hope you liked it, not expecting much readers but if your out there thanks! And there will be another chapter tomorrow, I'll try update everyday. Thanks! Xx