6. Catching up/Getting to know eachother

(A/N) Hey guys I've got a few more readers thanks :) Okay hope you like :D

Kate's POV

"Omg! I can't believe you actually know Niall Horan, I always thought you were taking the piss when you told me but you weren't!" Steph said for the about the fifth time fangirling. "Told you so, would I ever lie to my best-" I was cut off by the door opening, Niall walked in. I caught myself staring at him and he was staring back, those eyes! Oh how I wish He felt the same way about me that I feel about him!

"Hey Kate and err, Stephanie is it?" Niall said with a warm smile. "Hey Niall" I replied. "Y-Yes it is. How do you know my name! OMG Niall Horan knows my name!" Steph said almost jumping in the air. Niall gave a little chuckle and said "So do you guys want too go to our apartment and get too know each other a little more and Kate and I can also catch up on lost time?" "OMG! Yes!" Steph shouted running over to Harry and hugging him. He let out a smirk and hugged her back. "Really!" I said overwhelmed. "Yeah sure, anything for my best bud!" Niall said hugging me. "A best bud of Nialls is a best bud of ours!" Zayn shouted. We all group hugged. "And a best bud of Kate's is a best bud of ours too!" Harry winked at Steph. And by this point Steph had the biggest smile on her face that I've not seen in almost six years when we became best freinds.

"Okay we better be heading off now come on you two" said Liam as we followed him to a door at the back, he opened it and there was a limo. "Wow!" Steph Squealed as Harry held the door open and she basically dived in along with Zayn, Louis, Liam then Harry. "Kate you comin'?" Niall asked holding the door open for Me. "Yeah! This is awesome!" I smiled as I got in Niall coming in and shutting the door after him. The limo was huge and had comfy leather seats I sat next too Niall while he ate Haribos from a bucket in the middle "Want some?" He asked smiling. Aaah his beautiful smile "Yeah please" I said returning a smile. I reached my hand to pick some out the bucket as did Niall our hands touched and It was like I was in a dream! "Quit hogging the Haribos Louis said grabbing the bucket and started to hug it. Haha! "Hey what happened to Larry Styleinson? You Replaced me with Haribos den?" Asked Harry frowning. "No of course not here" Louis said handing him the bucket, Harry smiled and Steph fell back into her chair smiling dreamily. She definitely liked Harry.

Nialls POV

Oh I can't wait to get back to our apartment to make up for lost time with Kate but I can't keep hiding my feelings from her, Ill need to find the right time to tell her how I feel and have felt for almost four years. We are pulling in to the hotel Car Park.

Oh great, the front door is crowded with fans! We'll go in the back.

The seven of us got out ducking to make sure no-one seen us, nobody was their so We lead the girls for the back door and made a run up the stairs to room 72, we got in and closed the door.

Kate POV

Wow, It's huge in here, Kitchen at the left, Living room at the right and A glass stair case leading up to eight rooms! "Woah, this place is awesome!" Steph breathed. "I know it's well cool!" I said. "Well you coming then?!" Harry said as he ran and jumped on the couch. "Hell yeah!" Yelled Steph running and jumping on Harry, they burst out laughing. Niall grabbed my hand and ran with me to the couch intending to jump on it. We failed and tripped over a rug. We buckled and then got up Niall rolled Harry and Steph over and we sat down. The other boys joined us. "So we should probably all get to know each other and of course Niall and Kate should catch up?" Liam suggested. "Yeah! But first I'm starving can we order some food?" Niall asked clutching his stomach. "Yeah it's past nine o'clock I've not had anything in about 4 hours!" I said pouting. "Okay, dominoes anyone?" Zayn asked "Woohoo!" Niall fist pumped the air. "I'll order, everyone okay with sharing two pineapple and cheese pizzas?" said Louis. We all agreed and he ordered. By the time the pizzas came we were all munching like we hadn't ate In days, Imagine that, we are eating pizza with One Direction! "Okay so we now all need to say something about eachother." Said Harry. "Me first!" Steph squeaked. "Okay so my name is Stephanie, you all call me Steph! Of course Kate knows this. I am 17, In love with 1D! And my fave is Harry!" Steph said while Harry fist pumped the air saying "Yes!". "Okay me now!" Harry said. "Okay My name is Harry Styles as you all know, I am 19, I'm in 1D, and I think Steph is hawt!" Harry said winking at Steph. Steph smiled weakly and looked as if she would faint. "Okay Kate you go" Niall said smiling. "Okay, I'm called Kate, I'm 17, Of course I love 1D! My Best friend that I met on holiday four years ago is in the band!" I said trying not to fan girl. "I'm Niall Horan you all know,Im 20, Im in 1D, And I can't believe my long lost bestie is in da room!" Niall smiled. The other boys described themselves about Louis' carrots, Liam's hating spoons and Zayn getting married to Perrie. Pretty much everything we knew already! We all finished our Pizza. "We should probably get back home it almost 11 o'clock, I'll call a taxi" I said. "Nah, it's too late, you know London, it's dangerous at this time, there is like three spare rooms, you guys could stay for the night." Niall said grinning. "Are you sure I mean, we haven't even got pj's to sleep in" I said biting my lip trying not to fangirl myself to death. "You could borrow one of my t-shirts?" Niall said laughing. "Okay thanks!" I said snickering, Oh I need to fangirl when I'm upstairs or I'll explode! "Can I borrow one of your t-shirts Hazza?" Steph shot in with a huge grin on her face. "Sure" Harry said biting his lip. "Well thanks guys this is great! Sleep over with One Direction!" Steph breathed looking dreamy. "Who's up for an all nighter!" Suggested Louis.

(A/N) Hey guys, youz liking? Sorry it took me a while to upload been doing it at school at lunch and at night haha. Well here ya go little meeblings...(my freind made that word up for her directioner friends!(she's a directioner)) x