28: Kates Birthday

Lara's POV

I am.........

Not Pregnant! Yes!

Thank goodness! Wait till I tell Harry!

Now we can have one when the time is right, I smile from ear to ear, washing my hands and skipping through to where everyone is. I pull Harry out and break the good news.

He smiles..a fake one.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing" He says.

"I can tell there is something wrong, what is it?" I say.

"I just. just wanted you to be pregnant" Harry said.

Wait why?

"Uh why? we aren't exactly ready for a child" I say, stating the obvious.

"Because I really would love to have a child I would love to be a father, can we not just uh try again?" He says.

Although it is adorable hearing how he would love to care for a child we are just not ready. We only met about a months ago, the media will go berzerk, I'm 17, and I would looooove to be the mother of Harry Styles child but we are just not ready.

"Look, we aren't ready for this, we need to wait a while, we don't even know that this would work out" I explain.

"Uhh how long" He groans.

"When we are ready, we are in no situation to be bringin up a child." I stay holding my guard.

His face softens" Yeah I guess your right, I'm sorry for snapping, I just would love a child"

I smile "And you will get one someday"

He mirrors my smile and we walk out hand I hand, everyone has finished talking about Kate's Birthday, they have it all worked out.

"Im off too bed" Liam Says

Everyone agrees and Steph and Louis sing a little song on the way there "Hiy Ho Hiy Ho, It's off to bed we go" Weirdos! Haha.

I brush my teeth and put pyjamas on, I get into bed with Harry.

"I love you" He says sleepily.

"I love you too" I smile, happiness radiating off of me.

Kate's POV

I wake up in an empty bed, I check the time, 11:00AM, the guys all have a break day today so no need to be getting up early, so why is Niall up. When I get out if bed everyone else's beds are empty too. What the? Even Zayn is not in his bed!

I go for a shower and get my clothes on and do my hair, It's 12:00PM now and I still haven came in contact with anyone, I think I've heard them down stairs.

I go down and it's all dark, I flip the light switch and I'm hit in the face with a..balloon?

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouted, I forgot my own birthday.

They were all standing next to a pile of presents, they didn't.

"Aaw thanks guys but you shouldn't have went to all this bother!" I said

"It was no problem Kate open your presents!" Liam smiled.

I smiled and picked up a present with shiny pink wrapping paper, I read the label, it was from Steph. I tore open the paper along with all the other presents, I had gotten beautiful jewellery, gift cards, designer clothes, a onesie and a pair of batman converse.

"Aw thanks guys, I can't believe you went to all this trouble you really shouldn't of!" I said hugging them all, I'm glad Niall didn't get me anything because I know he will have went all out.

"You still need to get my present you know" Niall smiled.

"Aw thank you, but you shouldn't of" I said.

"But I did, so let's go" He smiles.

"Go where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" Smirked Niall.

He took my hand in his and we walked out the door and he blindfolded me?

He leads me about 20 metres and then stops. He untied the blindfold and infront of me is my dream car, a cherry red Ferrari...

I stood there staring at it lost for words, I had dreamed for one of these for as long as I can remember.

"Well..?" Niall trails off.

"I...I..." I stutter the words hanging in the back of my throat unable to come out.

"You don't like it?" He asks sadly and let down.

"What, No I love it! I've dreamed for this car all my life but it's too much" I say hugging him and his smile appears again.

"I'm glad you do and nothing is too much for you my love but... you are going to need to put the blindfold on again, I have one more surprise" He smiles to himself nervously.

"No no Niall you have gotten me way to much." I say.

"One more thing won't hurt" He smirks and opens the passenger seat to the Ferrari...My Ferrari. Wow never thought they two words would be put I the same sentence.

I smile as he loosely wraps the soft blindfold round my eyes and he gets in the driver seat.

He starts up the engine which is very smooth and we start to move.

"So how'd you know I wanted a Ferrari" I asked.

"Well I was wondering what to get you so I asked Steph what you've always wanted and she said a cherry red Ferarri, for a joke. But I wanted to get you it do I did" I knew he was smiling at this point I could basically feel it.

"Thank you so much I can't thank you enough Niall, I love you so much" I said, not just because he got me a Ferarri, because I do love him.

"Stop thanking me, Id get you anything in the world, I love you" Niall said and I cant take the smile off my face.

We drove for another 15 minutes in silence, not an awkward silence a peacful and warming one.

"Were here" Niall said stopping the car, he came out and opened my door leading me out.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked.

"Nope wait a minute" He said taking my hand and leading me around corners and whatever else. He let go of my hand and said I could take it off now.

 I untied it and look arround. Surrounding me are beautiful pools and palm trees, there is a bar and I recognise it, its the resort Niall and I had met and became freinds 4 years ago.

I look around to see where Niall went and then I seen him right infront of me on his knees.

"Before you think im proposing Kate I'm not, this here is a promise ring, It promises that I will always love you like I do now until the day I die, I promise ill never betray you or hurt you in anyway and that one day I will be yours and you will be mine and we will be married, the day I seen you I knew you were the one for me, and in the period we were away from eachother I hope will never happen again, I love you Kate, do you accept my promise?" My eyes are filling up with tears I love this man here so much and hes just perfect.

"Ofcourse Yes of course!" I spill my tears and hug him as he slides the diamond heart ring on my finger, its beautiful, this moment here right now i will never forget.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW well wasnt that all lovey dovey bladee blaey I dont particulary enjoy righting love scenes haha, Epilogue to go then its over! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

btw kates ferrari is on the side if i can get it up properly bye!