15. Trying out the Hot-Tub

(A/N) Hiiiii! I'm putting paragraphs in when people speak coz I never do this, coz I hate doing it but I'll try! Lol I'm a weirdo haha! enjoy lol, well try :P x

Nialls POV

"Get up!" Someone shouted.

"Niall, Kate Get Uuuuuup!" They shouted,

I half opened my eyes. Kate's head was buried in my chest and we must have fell asleep in the screening room. Louis was in our faces shouting.

"Why what time is it?" I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"One o'clock" Louis replied.

"Oh well, it's Saturday who cares" I said trying to fall back asleep.

"We have to go for a photo shoot at two remember!" Louis said like I was an idiot.

"Crap" I whispered, forcing my eyes open and lightly shaking Kate. Her eyes fluttered open.

"We have to go to a photo shoot in an hour are you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Kate said yawning and getting up.

"I'll quickly go upstairs and get ready" She said walking out of the room.

I went and got my stuff then got ready. I ate some toast that Steph had made for everyone. Kate came down in skinny jeans, a t-shirt and nike blazers. She looked cute, Kate grabbed a bit of toast and ate it.

"We need to leave in like five minutes" Harry said.

"Okay" I said, as did everyone else.

*1 hour later*

We are almost finished with the photo shoot now, it's been pretty fun! All of us of course wouldn't do what we were told and kind of ran about like maniacs, the girls were in hysterics watching from behind the cameras. But eventually Paul got us to 'behave' and they took the pictures. We are going for a McDonalds now. Yay food!

We were drove to the place and we strolled in McD's without even thinking, it wasn't that busy, only about 20 to 30 people in sitting at tables and a few in line. We sorted out our orders and waited for it all to come, there was ten of us so it didn't take that long. Oh yeah Liam brought Erin along, I think they're great together.

The Girl behind the counter who looked about 16 handed us our orders.

"Hey! You guys are One Direction I'm a huge fan!" She said excitedly.

"Do you mind if I have a picture with you all?" She asked smiling.

"No problem!" I said.

"Kate do you mind taking a picture of us all?" I asked.

"Not at all" Kate smiled taking the girls phone and taking a pic of us all.

We gave her the phone back and she thanked us.

"So are these all your girl Freinds?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, and of course Zayns fiancée" I said.

"Aaaw you all look so sweet together!" The girl smiled,

It's these fans That I love, some can be bitchy if we are with someone else but most are really nice and supportive with our relationships.

"Thanks" I smiled

We walked to a table and ate, a few fans came over asking for autographs and pictures, it didn't bother me at all.

*Back at Kate's and Stephs apartment*

We were all in watching a film now in the screening room and Steph snuck out with me while the rest were watching the film.

"C'mon let's check out the hot-tub now while everyone is occupied" Kate suggested.

"Great Idea!" I shout whispered, going to my bag and getting the swimming trunks Lou had packed. He packed a ton of things for me as if I'd be like staying away for a year! After I got them and Kate got hers we snuck in and locked the door behind us. Kate had got changed in her room so I needed to get changed in here.

"Don't peek!" I laughed as Kate covered her eyes, I swear I saw her open them!

Kate and I got in and it was lovely!

"Aaaaah" Kate said relaxed.

It was awesome I need to get one of these!