19: Beaten up

(A/N) hey peeps half an hour to xmas! this will be very short coz I want to get to sleep but hope you all have a great Christmas and get spoilt rotten! Also happy birthday to the one and only Louis tomlinson! have fun being 22 a Tommo! <3 here we go xxx

Kate's POV

School is finally finished and can I say it's been the longest day ever! I had an English Exam which was pretty hard and PE was a nightmare, I need to run a mile in 12 minutes for me to pass the test, so far my record is 12.06 seconds, only 6 seconds by Friday!

I had a more classes too but I'm walking to the Limo this time as the boys are meeting up with us so they got the driver to drove us to school, I hope I don't run into that bitch again!

Speak of the devil...or think of the devil? She's standing right there with her very own minions, minion has minions wow.

They looked quite pissed, eyeballs glue to me, shit there's about 10 of them, why are they running at me?

~~2 Hours Later~~

Nialls POV

Shit she's been out cold for almost 2 hours, I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"She's stirring, I think she's waking up!" Steph said.

"Get an Ice Pack Zayn" Liam said.

Zayn rushed off to get the ice pack and Kate stirred again, I rushed over to the couch where she was lying.

"Kate, can you here me? Kate wake up please!" I pratically begged, a tear running down my cheek.

"Mmmnnhhm" She slurred an opened her eyes, one blackened.

"Kate!" I shrieked relieved hugging her.

"What happened?" She said drowsily as Zayn placed the ice pack on her head and Kate supported it.

"A gang of these girls, they bet you up. One had this like bat thing and hit you on the head, you passed out." Lara said.

"Really, is it serious?" Kate sad worriedly.

"No just a bump and your nose was bleeding, you also have a black eye, do you feel okay?" Erin asked.

"I feel okay just a bit lght headed, how did you get me here?" Kate asked.

"Lara was walking out of the school and seen them got you with the stick, she came and got us but the body guards came instead and stopped it, we took you in the limo and rushed you here, we thought you wouldn't need the hospital" Harry explained.

"Thanks Lara and Thanks all of you" She thanked.

"It's no bother but we've phoned the schools and luckily Lara knew all the girls so they are suspended which means none of them will be getting to college anytime soon" Louis smirked.

We all said it was no bother.

"You should maybe get some rest. Do you think you'll be okay for school tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Yeah I need to be, I've got a ton of tests and exams." Kate said.

"Okay babe, why don't you head up to bed then" I said.

"Yeah but what about all my stuff for tomorrow?" Kate said.

"I'll get you your stuff" Step said an the rest of the girls sai they'd come too.

Kate thanked the girl and kissed me before heading up stairs, I'm glad she's okay.

"Bye!" Perrie said walking last out the doir.

I swear, if they girls touch my Kate again...

(A/N) told u it wouldn't be long soz!

2 mins to Xmas now! whe u read it will prob be already Xmas or after so merry XMAS!!!! won't update for a few days but bye thanks for reading! have a good christmas! Xxx