8. Next day

Kate's POV:
I yawned and sat up, I looked at my phone 11:21AM. I crept up to the door and walked down stairsI heard a clatter and went into the Kitchen, Niall was in the fridge...as usual. "Morning beautiful" He said turning around smiling, holding a carton of milk in his hand, he went to the worktop and poured it in a bowl of cereal. His hair was all messed up and it was actually really cute, he was wearing comfy trackies and a dark blue jack wills top, I had one of Nialls Jack Wills jumper, It sat just above my knees. "Would you like anything to eat?" Niall asked. "Yes please" I said. He smiled, "Pancakes?!" He said excited. "Yep!" I replied smiling as he got the stuff out.

Louis' POV
Mmmnnnn I smell pancakes. I wake up and sniff the air, smells great! I look at the time, whoa 20 to 12! I go down stairs and see that It's Niall and Kate that's up. "Mornin Louis" Kate says. "Morning Kate, Morning Niall" I say rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Can you go get the others up Louis, tell them that food is ready and if they want some pancakes they better hurry before I eat them" Niall laughs. "Okay haha" I snicker and head back up the stairs. I head into Zayns room and wake up a tired Zayn then into Liam's and wake up him, he groans but gets up saying "pancakes!" I sneak into the room Steph is in and jump on the other side of the bed I lie down and snore loudly. she wakes up and says "what's going on?" I continue too snore and she realises to giggle "Hmm I think I'm gonna go to the shop and buy some carrots!" she says. "I'm up!" I say jumping out if the bed. she goes downstairs and I go into Harry's room to wake him up...strange, where is he? I go to Lara's room and knock in the door and open it. I look at Harry in his boxers snuggled into Lara. what a naughty boy! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I scream "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I scream again. They wake up and look around in shock, everyone runs into the room except Niall as he is making pancakes. "What's going on Louis" asks a concerned Liam. "Yeah what's going on!" Harry asks looking puzzled. "Lara is doing inappropriate things to my boobear! and Harry is half naked!" I squeal. Everyone burst out laughing, including me. "Hey we weren't doing anything inappropriate!" Lara said. "Then why is Harry almost naked" Kate said. "I'm always naked! Just be thankful I'm wearing boxers because girls are here!" Harry laughed with his morning voice, Lara swooned probably at his sexy morning voice Pahaha! "Yeah I'm sure they didn't do anything inappropriate!" Zayn laughed. "Haha now get up you two dirty children!" I said snickering. "Hey!" Lara and Harry said at the same time. Creepy! We all went down stairs and ate our pancakes, they were great! Well done Nialler!

Lara's POV
Mmm they pancakes were good and hehehe I just slept with Harry freaking Styles! (Once again not that you dirty minded little children!) I can't imagine how many girls would want to kill me, but who cares! "So what's happening tonight about the triple date?" I asked. "I'll make reservations for the six of us at like five, where are we going?" Harry said. "NANDOS!!!" Niall jumped out of his seat and shouted. "K" Harry said and picked up his phone and telling the guy when and how many. "Girls we need to get ready!" Steph said ushering us out of the room and upstairs. We all got ready in our clothes we had brought before, we were going to back to Kate and Stephs place to get ready. "Bye guys, Well be back about half four is that okay?" I asked. "Yeah sure" Harry said and the other boys agreed too. We went out the door. "What about my clothes" I said, meaning the ones in my apartment. "Nah we are going shopping! We are going out on a date with the guys from 1D!" Kate said. "Ill need to get some money" I say. "Nah I'll get you too everything I've got plenty"Kate said motioning us to come to lift. We protested "Only jimmy can protest!" Kate said walking into the lift we followed and gave up. Shopping it is then!

3 hours later we had, got our hair done, our nails done, out make up done and had bought our outfits, we were actually quite fast, It was now half past three and we were going back to Kate's and Stephs apartment to get changed. We walked in their building and Kate got her key out and opened the door. It was huge! We got in and we got ready, Kate was wearing a cute casual turquoise top and skinny jeans, she had her hair curled and she had a French pedicure and her make up matched her top and she had turquoise vans on. Steph was wearing white shorts and a sparkly bright orange tank top, she was wearing orange converse lows. She had her hair straightened and a little bit of make up. I was wearing very skinny blue jeans, the girls said they looked great on me and a white shirt, I was wearing my white converse and had a little bit of make up on too, my hair was Straight. I've got to say I did look pretty good! I admired myself in the mirror, wow I'm turning out to be Zayn...nah! haha. "Move your bum Lara were going!" Kate said. We got outside and into my car, I drove to the boys apartment.

(A/N) tada! :D