22: bad news

Okay hey guys happy new year, just looked over on what I said last night and...I don't even know. All I do know is this morning I woke up with a pair of sunglasses and a SnapBack on...dont ask me how they got there coz I don't know but oh well! All the best for 2014 and Happy New Year!!! here's chap22 x

Kate's POV

Friday today, last day of school for summer and graduation.

I'm in quite a positive mood today even though I didn't get into college, I can always try out next year by going back to school.

Plus, Niall is here and I love him more than any college, I know it's only been a couple of weeks since I met him but I know I'm in love.

Niall stirred beside me and I checked the time, 6:41.

"Morning beautiful" Niall said in a raspy morning voice, I turned around and his lips met mine for a few seconds before I got up and went to my bathroom to get showered.

The warm water hit my skin and I wanted to stay in the shower forever, it felt great but then if miss graduation...and Niall!

I got out after my hair and body was washed.

I grabbed a towel and put it on, peeking out the door to see if Niall was still in, he wasn't so I came out and went to my closet and got clothes.

I picked out a cute turquoise dress which had a beige bow belt around the waist, I got beige heels to match and a turquoise clutch bag with the same design of the beige bow belt.

I dried my hair then slightly curled it so it was wavy, I then put on makeup and perfume, it was Our Moment and it might be slightly embarrising seen as One Direction were in my apartment! I can't get over that holy shit One Direction are in my apartment, I'm best friends with the boys from one direction and best of all I'm girlfriends with Niall Horan from One Direction!

But I don't see him that way, I see him as a normal guy that I love.

Anyway fangirl time over.

Once I was finished I put on my outfit, checked in the mirror, I looked okay so I went out and downstairs, the boys were down and so was Lara and Perrie, the other girls must be still getting ready.

As I walked in the dining room where everyone was eating breakfast they all burst out laughing.

"What do I look that bad?" I asked, quite hurt actually.

"No! We overheard your little fan girling" Lara said pissing herself laughing.

"What are you talking about?" I asked worriedly.

"Holy shit! One direction are in my apartment! I'm best friends with One direction and beeeessssttt of all I'm girl friends with Niall Horan from One Direction, but of course I don't see Niall that way he's just a normal guy who I love!" Louis mocked in a girl voice.

I could feel my cheeks burning an turning pink, I must have said all that out loud...ultimate face palm!

I looked over at Niall who was pink too and smiling. But that wasn't a real smile...that was a fake smile, I could tell.

I sat next to Niall and ate waffles that were infront of me.

"You okay babe" I asked.

He turned around with a fake smile again and said "yeah sure"

"No honestly, you can tell me anything" I said.

His smile faded

"I can't bring you down when you are all happy for today" He said.