4. Showtime

(A/N) Okay it gets more interesting now and the next, sorry it's a bit late x

"We are here too see 1D what else!" Steph said. "Oh for feck sake, why you two always need too ruin everything for me!" Kristie growls. "Us!? Your the one that showed up here and called us slags! And you even said we could have your boyfriend because you will get Niall!" Steph exclaimed. "Only because I will get him, I mean look at me!" Kristie said gesturing towards her body, she was completely unflattering, well unless she was a hooker. Kristie was wearing a pair of black Vans, very short denim shorts, above the shorts you could see the two straps of her thong at her hips. She was wearing a tight black belly tank top which revealed her orange fake tan stomach and the bottom of her bra. The top said 'Rock Me 1D' in silver writing which revealed a lot of cleavage. To complete her look she had caked on about 5 inches of make up on her face. Yep sure Niall would want her! "Face it, none of us will get any of the boys so stop going on about it Kristie." Kate said. "Oh what was that, aaw Kate actually spoke for herself for once in her life! How cute! But just you wait and see maybe one of us will be lucky and one of the boys will ask us out, hehehe we all know who that is!" Kristie said smirking to herself.

"Can I have your attention please!" A voice boomed through the speakers. Kate looked around, the O2 was full with screaming fans holding signs above their heads, fangirling and crying. "It gives me great pleasure to introduce too you One Direction!" The voice boomed.

The hall flooded with screams as perfection entered the stage, they were singing their new song.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain, I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days" Harry Styles sang.

"She told me in the mornin' she don't feel the same about us in her bones, It seems to me that when I die these words will be written in my stone." Liam sang as Kate started fangirling.

"And I'll be gone gone tonight-" "OMG listen to them they are perfect right!" Steph shouted to Kate over screams.

"Yeah aah we are so close to them we can see all of their beautiful faces hehehe" Kate fangirled. "hehehe shush here comes Louis' bit, I Love his voice I wish he'd go out with me man!" Steph exclaimed. "And I'll be gone gone tonight, the fire beneath my feet is burning bright, the way that I've been holding on so tight, with nothing inbetween" Louis sang in his FabuLouis voice. "The story of my life" The five sang there hearts out followed by a chorus of fans filled the room.

12 songs later the concert finished and people were heading for backstage.

(A/N) okay so here's where it really starts to get interesting!! <3