Meeting Louis' GF

(A/N) Hiya again, who's got MM btw! Enjoy! X

Louis' POV

As I walked to room 28 where Lara was staying I took a deep breath and knocked the door, I hears foot steps as the door was approached and Lara opened the door. She was extremely pretty, her brown eyes were shining and her lovely blonde hair was Falling perfectly over her shoulders. She hugged me and I took her hand as we walked to the lift. "So are you excited to meet the guys?" I asked her and she let a smile appear on her face.b"Of course! Wow I can't believe I'm meeting one direction! And dating Louis Tomlinson!" Lara said as she kissed me on the cheek. My heart melted. ((A/N) fan girling yet Lara! Hehe) 'ding' the elevator went as the door opened I walked her over to the door. here goes...hmm I hope she likes carrots. I opened the door and the place was tidy for once yay thanks guys, but where were they? "Boo!" The 4 boys and 2 girls all shouted, I guess they got Zayn down. "omg!" Lara squealed as she seen the boys, well she was a huge fan. "Hi guys this is Lara, Lara I'm sure you will all know who these four are but this is Kate, Nialls girlfriend and this is Stephanie, well Steph Harry's girlfriend" I said politely. Well isn't that a change! They all shook hands and I closed the door. This was actually going quite well!

Harry's POV:

Woah Lara is really pretty! And seems really nice. Oh I wish she was going out with- no I can't do that I have a gf and Louis is my best freind! I really like Steph but I really like Lara to. Oh no!

Nialls POV:

Lara seems nice, she is pretty too! OMG I'm still so happy! inside I'm still doing back flips about going out with Kate woooohooooo! Wooooohoooo! I really need to scream later haha! It's not fan-uh guying? it's just a guy screaming and uh Okay it's kinda 'fan guying' whatever but what? I'm going out with my crush and love of my life ffs can you blame me!

(A/N) this is just a filler, and I'll update tomoz! Lara welcome to the all nighter! Byes guys! <3