Lazza or Loura

(A/N) doin this at lunch. Lara why you not at school to day! I have like 63 reads now yay! thanx! :D enjoy :)

Harry's POV

"So let's let them get to know ya hun!" Louis said pulling Lara close to him. My heart just sank. "Well my names Lara! I'm 17 almost 18! I love One Direction Duh! I'm living here with my parents but they are always working and end up staying at a Motel so I have the place to myself." Lara said lighting up the room with her smile- Stop it! I can't fall for Lara! "Sooooo..." Louis asked mischievously "Yeeees..." Lara said back. "Do you like carrots?!" Louis said jumping. "Uh..." Lara stuttered ((A/N) just to make clear Lara does like carrots in real life!) "What?" Louis said confused. "No" Lara said scared. "You don't like carrots!?" Louis said at the the same time as Steph. "How can you not like carrots!" Steph said appalled. "I ju-just don't" Lara said awkwardly. "What the fu!-" Steph said as I cut her off. "Calm down! Its not her fault she doesn't like carrots!" I said, pretty pissed off. "Lara doesn't li-" Louis said and cut him off "Stop making her upset just 'cause she doesn't like carrots!" I said as I took her out of Louis' grasp and put my arm round her shoulder. " Thanks Harry" Lara said. HeeHee! "Youz are a bunch of crazy mofos!" Niall said. "Toilet!!" Louis shouted, here we go again! Pahaha well I'm not goin this time, Niall picked up Kate bridal style and ran up the stairs after Louis and Steph, Liam walked through to the Kitchen and Zayn walked back upto his room probably going to FaceTime Perrie again. Just me and Lara. "Thanks for saving me there Harry!" Lara said smiling. "Haha no bother, Louis gets crazy about his carrots some times!" I said. "Harry I don't want to hurt Louis' feelings but-" Lara said but Liam cut her off by walking in the door and saying "Hi!" "Hey" I said, damn now I don't know what she was going to say! And at that the rest of them all came down except Louis and Steph. "Who wants to watch a film!" Kate said "Sure but not Finding Nemo! Put Click on its hilarious!" I said "Okay, I'll go up and get Steph and Louis" Lara said. "They are probably doing a number 2 aha!" I laughed as I walked up the stairs with Lara, I checked in the toilet at the end of the hall and the toilet at the front of the stairs, none of them were their. We walked upto Louis' room door and said to Lara "On the count of three shout Carrots okay?" Lara snickered "1...2...3!" I said and burst open the room door. The two were sitting on the bed hand in hand kissing!

(A/N) oh! cliff hanger dun dun duh!