5. Meet & Greet

(A/N) Ok guys here's the interesting part, hope you enjoy :) x

"That was amaZayn!" shrieked Kate to Steph while getting lead backstage by security. "I know right! I love their new songs! I can't wait too get to meet them and get a picture with them." Steph said smiling. "But there is like 50 fans that are here too see them maybe we should just go home it will take ages" Kate said shyly. "What!? that's hardly any! And I would wait a century too get a pic and autograph with them, so would you! Stop being so shy lets go!" Steph said as she dragged Kate in to a crowd of fans, Infront of the crowd was a table which seated five boys.

Kate's POV

Omg there they are! Love them so much but so shy! Especially with Niall, I've had a crush on him since I was 13 years old, yes four years ago, before he was famous I knew him and I liked him alot... It was summer 2009, I was on holiday to Spain with my parents for two weeks, so was Niall. When we arrived at the hotel my mum and dad said I could wait with the other bags while they took a few up to the room and I could come up when they are back down as we couldn't take them all. I was just standing there next to the suitcases when I saw him standing there at the bar holding a plastic cup of cola. I looked at him and my mouth fell open, he returned the look and we store into each others eyes for a few minutes. Those beautiful big blue eyes, I could tell It was love at first sight for me anyway as when I looked in his eyes it was like fireworks! When my parents finally came down and brought me back to earth that night I couldn't stop thinking about him! I didn't even know his name yet!

The next day I was swimming in the pool while my parents were away for a drink at the bar, he approached me when I was at the side of the pool "Hey I'm Niall" He had said in his beautiful Irish accent. "Oh uh Hey, I'm Kate nice too meet you" I stuttered trying to act cool and show that I didn't have a massive crush on him. He laughed, Oh his adorable laugh! "So do you want to hang out with me and a couple of friends, I noticed you just arrived yesterday and was wondering if we could be freinds?" He said. I screamed and jumped on him... well mentally. "Yeah that would be great, thanks" I said calmly. He lead me over to his friends a group of three were in a little circle, Niall and I joined. "Woah who's the babe Ni!" A tall dark haired guy said. I blushed. "Hey, show some respect Dave! This is Kate guys be nice!" Niall said. We all greeted each other and over the two weeks Niall and I became great friends and when it came to leaving we were both very sad, we lost touch but he will always be my first love and my current love!

That's why I'm so scared to talk to the boys, because I'll see him and I'm afraid he'll have forgotten me, and I don't want to live in that world seen as I still love him!

Oh shit we are next in line!

"C'mon Kate we are next!" Steph squealed as we both moved up to the table as a group of three girls walked away. Steph squealed running to the table. Niall was at the end closest too me. I hid my face from him, "What's wrong love aren't you coming to get you-" Shit he's noticed me. "K-Kate is that you?" he said his blue eyes staring straight into mine making my heart melt all over again. "Yes Niall it is" I pulled a weak smile, OMG he actually remembers me! "I've not seen you in years!" he yelped jumping out his seat and giving me a huge hug. "I missed you so much Katie bear!" He said with a huge smile on his face, that was the nick name he called me. I smiled to, this time a massive grin, I hugged him back "You too Nialls!" I said. "Is there something we need to know?" the four boys said...Wait this is 5/5 of one direction right infront of me!

"I'll tell you guys later we have the meet and greet to finish but Kate, we need to catch up! Is it okay if you and your freind sit with security and staff just now while we finish off?" Niall asked the boys still gob smacked, same with Steph. "Yeah sure!" I chirped, a huge grin on my face. Niall whispered something to security and they took us away into a room with a star on it that said One Direction in big letters. OMG I am in one directions dressing room waiting on Niall Horan, The love of my life to catch up with me! I think I must be the luckiest girl in the world!

(A/N) Okay guys sorry it's a bit late, had a ton of homework, the next chapter be out, tomorrow or Thursday, sorry if it's crap but its 12:10 am haha and I'm not a real writer either just a 13 yr old gurl! Haha thanks hope u enjoyed comments? x