Meet & greet 2

(A/N) Okay this is the third time I've done this chapter! And it's late now so I'm sorry if it's crap, the first time I forgot to save, second it just flashed off and hope nothin happens now! This is basically about nialls feelings! Enjoy! X

Nialls POV: (third time lucky!)

OMG I can't believe she's here I thought I would never meet her again I feel like in the luckiest guy on earth! I have had the hugest crush on her for almost 4 years and I love her so much from right when I saw her! "I love you so much!" Kate said in my dreams... oh wait that's a fan! "Hi I love you too cutie" I said to the girl she looked about 7. I loved all our fans but not in the way I love Kate. "Can I please have a picture with you all!" She squeaked blushing. "Course Hun!" Louis said. We all stood in a row with the girl in front. Her mum took a picture then we each gave her a kiss on the cheek. She screamed almost bursting my eardrum, but I didn't mind as I am finally getting to see Kate again. I've missed her so much as when she was ready to leave we hugged, said our goodbyes and off she went. As soon as she couldn't see me I broke down sobbing, I thought I'd never see the love of my life again, I sobbed for a week. Anytime I had went out with a girl after that I never felt the same spark with her as I felt with Kate when we store into each others eyes. I had realised my heart belonged to Kate and she was the only love of my life. Another fan came and went, as did another and another, we finally finished and it came to the time when I had some explaining to do.
"So now we are done tell us who your friend Kate is and of course her friend!" Harry said looking very curious. "Well four years ago when I was on holiday we became freinds and erm as soon as I saw her I erm..." I stuttered struggling to say that I loved her instantly. "You erm what?" Liam said. "Okay you guys can't tell her I said this okay, you need to promise me K?" I said unsurely. I got an ok, I promise, sure bud and a yup from the four guys. "OkayISortaKindaHaveAHugeCrushOnHerAndHaveLovedHerSinceIEvenLookedAtHer!" I said as fast as I could. "Vas?" Zayn said looking confused. "Okay Okay I Sorta Kinda Have A Huge Crush On Her And Have Loved Her Since I Even Looked At Her!" I said shyly putting my head down. The four guys mouths fell open then they burst in too hysterics. "Guys I'm serious here, I love her! You guys promised you wouldn't tell her!" I said worriedly. "Don't worry bud we won't, now come on let's go see them!" Louis said smiling. "Ok bro let's go" I said with a big grin. We all walked to the door of our dressing room and I opened it, sitting there Kate was looking as beautiful as always. I love her so much.

(A/N) Sorry guys it's a bit short it would have been longer but yi know it's now 23:10 haha I'll probz have next one done by Thursday/Friday. hope u liked x