13. TGIF

(A/N) Thankyou Lara for telling me you lucky b...., soz but shall I tell these directioners here?... Nah... I'll keep your awesome secret! Next chapter!!!

Nialls POV

I wake up to the sound of laughing and giggling in the next door room, what the heck it's half past eight in the morning. I yawn and look next to me and the most beautiful girl in the world Is lying next to me, careful not to wake her I snuck out of bed and opened the door. The sound of muffled breaths and non stop laughing and giggling from Louis' and Steph's room filled my ears...could they be? I knocked on the door only to hear another fit of laughter, oh hell no! I burst the door open only to see Louis and Steph in bed...Laughing their heads off while watching the TV. thank fuck! "What's going on in here it sounded as if you guys were eh... you know.." I said trying not to giggle. "What, Niall I really don't know, please tell us!" Steph said innocently. "Yes Niall I don't understand you either please explain what you thought" Louis snickered. "Uh...Em Nevermind! You know! And what was that noise and why did it sound like uh-" I said as the two burst into roars of laughter. "We were- we were, watching Friends With Benefits! It's hilarious!" Louis said in between laughs. "What! You two are way too childish to watch that, it's not supposed to be funny get it off!" I said pissing myself laughing, these guys are sooo ment to be! Just at that second Kate walked through then Liam. "What's going on I heard uh inappropriate noises from this room!" Kate snickers. "Freinds with Benifits a hahahaha" Louis said laughing hysterically with Steph. "Oh my" Liam said walking down the stairs after glancing at Kate and biting his lip...Dafuq? Meh, I'm just imaging things like my life is a Fan Fiction or something, the fan fics the fans make are pretty funny but good too. The dirty ones crack me up haha! "Anyone want to go to TGI Fridays later for dinner coz it's Friday and appropriate" I asked. "Yup" Kate said popping the 'P'.

We ate breakfast when eventually everyone was up and they were up for the idea of going to TGI Fridays too, Little Mix finished their tour today and will arrive here at two so Zayns delighted and Perries coming too. It's Liam I'm worried about.

*6 hours later*

'3 o'clock'

Kate's POV

We are all at TGI Fridays now and the place is mobbed, there has been a few fans coming up to the boys and asking for autographs but not a lot, I think back and like a week ago id be one of those fans scared to ask for an autograph but now, I'm dating Niall Horan! My 4 almost 5 years crush! Liam looks slightly down but better than yesterday. The waitress came and took our orders we all ordered and Liam was last to order. "Mmn my favourite" The waitress said. Liam smiled properly for the first time in which seemed like years. "Your Liam Payne, and your One Direction" The waitress said. "Yep, and your...Erin Yorke" Liam said looking at her name tag. "My niece is a huge fan" Erin said. "Aw only your niece?" Liam pouted. "Nah I'm a huger fan than her If I do say so myself" She said smiling. Liam laughed, he's soooo flirting with her!

So the waitress Erin went and got our meals and Liam continued to flirt with her and when everyone was finished he helped her take the dishes up! wow Liam your just a little bit of a flirt eh?

Here he is coming back just now. "I got her number!" he shout whispered. "yay!" Louis cheered for him so did everyone else. Yay now ya don't need to flirt and kiss me! "What!" Niall said. Crap did I just say that out loud! "He kissed you!" Niall said pissed. "Uh Niall he..." I tried to explain. "What the fuck Liam why would you kiss her, have you forgot she's my girlfriend!" Niall shout whispered to Liam. "Cmon can you continue with this in the car don't start in here with everyone watching" Perrie said looking around at everyone. Niall took the black book and put three twenty pound notes in then a ten pound note for a tip. He slammed it down on the table and he got out his hat and glasses as did everyone else so we wouldn't get caught by the paps. When we got in the limo Niall took a sudden out burst at Liam. "What the fuck! I'm going out with Kate for a week and you fucking kiss her! I thought we were freinds! Bastard why did you do it!" He yelled. Liam scratched the back of his neck an looked down. "Well!?" Niall said in frustration. "You really want to know mate" Liam sighed. "Yes, I fucking do now give me your Amazing reason eh!" Niall said sarcastically. "I-I loved her" Liam said quietly but we could still hear. "You fucking love her!" Niall shouted trying to pounce on Liam but Zayn pulled him back. "I did, and felt terrible I couldn't help it, but tonight I kind of found out I liked someone else" Liam said backing away from Niall who looked beet red. "One, how can you love someone within a week, I knew Kate for almost five years and have loved her and you've known her a week! And Two, Why the hell did you kiss her!" Niall roared. Even when he's mad It's cute he said he loved me. "I have known her for almost five years too Niall and I don't know she was just right there and I couldn't help myself" Liam said frowning. "Bull shit how do you! Couldn't help yourself well neither can I!" Niall said jumping for Liam again but Zayn with Harry's help this time pulled him back. "I was on holiday too! I seen you both always hanging around but I was to nervous to come over, look I'm sorry Niall it won't happen again mate." Liam said with sad eyes. "Wait I remember you were the guy who always hung around and was always like mysterious, haha Kate I remember we were talking about him being a paedo and you were like 'nah he's pretty hot actually' that was hilarious, but serious it better not you shouldn't have kissed her" Niall said laughing but turned back serious. "Niall!" I said in embarrassment. Liam snickered, the tension began to disappear until Liam had to say what I'd been dreading. "I'm sorry mate, but I'm not the only one she kissed me too" Liam said innocently. Are you kidding me liam! "What!?" Niall said even more pissed than before, shit. "I'm sorry Niall, it was just cause I felt sorry for him he looked so sad and-" I tried to explain. Perrie cut me off. "Look guys stop arguing, you two are obviously perfect for each other and Li I know that you would be great with that girl Erin. So can we all just be happy again and no more fighting. It's all done okay?" Perrie said smiling, she knew exactly what to say. Zayn kissed her forehead and hugged her. "Perries right it's all done now but promise you two won't do that again?" Niall said with a warm smile. We agreed and Niall hugged me tight and Liam smiled, I'm glad that's over now.

(A/N) just to say it's nearly summer in this story, so just invade your thinking, how can it be summer holidays bla bla coz it's nearly XMas then that's why :) x