7. All-Nighter

(A/N) hey so who watched 1D Day live then! Sorry couldn't update earlier, 1DDay was on at 7pm to 2am in my time so was tired! now I'm watchin them on Xfactor UK they are 1Derful! :D! next chapter then :)!

Kate's OPV:

"So who's up for an all nighter?" asked Louis. "Me!" Steph yelled in delight. "Me" The four boys and I said at the the same time, creepy. "What we gonna do first then?" Asked Liam. "Movie!" Steph shrieked. "Sure what we watchin then?" He asked again. "Finding Nemo!" Niall shouted from the DVD cabinet next to the huge TV. "What! But Nialler you know that movie makes me cry!" Harry said with puppy dog eyes,so cute btw! "Sorry Hazza but that only works on Louis!" Said Niall smirking. "Oh come on Niall can't we pick another film for Harry's sake?" Louis said putting an arm round Harry, aaaw Larry Stylingson! "Sorry but the Leprechaun has made his decision!" Niall said cheekily, he is so cute! "S'ok you have me to cry into if you get sad" Louis said. "And me!" Steph ran to Harry and hugged him. Louis looked hurt, poor carrot! Harry smirked...Okay then! "I'll get food for the film!" Niall said, Only you Niall only you. He brought back toffee popcorn, Crisps (potato chips if your American...etc.), 7 bowls of chocolate cake which looked great and a bottle of Cola. He handed us each a bowl of chocolate cake and a spoon, of course he handed a fork to Liam. "Oh you know me so well" Liam said with a satisfied smile. he gave us a cup of Cola and put popcorn and crisps on a small coffee table In front of the couch. We all sat on the large comfy sofa as Liam put the disc in. Harry cuddled up in the middle between Louis and Steph, they both hugged him tight. Zayn and Louis were at the right of the sofa and Niall and I on the right. The movie began. At the start of the movie Harry was crying already, Lou was comforting him saying "aww boo bear" while Steph hugged him. This happened a few times during the movie. When it finished there was an argument about the toilet. "Toilet!" Louis shouted. "Vas?! I need it!" Zayn said. "No my boo bear is first!" Harry said running after Zayn. "There is like 9 toilets in this apartment Niall said. "In that case I need it...Where is a toilet?" Steph asked. "I'll show ya!" Liam got up and lead Steph up the stairs. Niall and I were alone. "So beautiful how's you, now we are alone we can catch up like proper buds!" Niall said smiling. "Great that I'm finally seeing you again! I thought you would have forgotten me?" I said. "How could I forget you! You were on my mind 24/7 love!" He said his cheeks blushing. Is it possible he likes me... in that way? Nah. "Aw really that's sweet, I couldn't stop thinking about you either, well obviously because you are Niall Horan for god sake haha but still!" I said, true actually! "Look Kate there was something I didn't get to tell you back on holiday, we were always with friends or something so I didn't get the chance." He said looking into my eyes. Is this really happening! "yes?" I say. "As soon as I saw you and looked into your eyes, I instantly fell in love with you, and I can't stop thinking of you since that day, everything about you is perfect Kate. And I know you probably don't feel the same way but-" I cut him off pressing my lips against his, at first he was shocked but I could feel him smile, I felt triple the fireworks I felt when I looked at him it was the most amazing feeling ever, I love Niall Horan and I'm kissing him right now, Wow you must be well jell! "Woah what's going on in here then!" Zayn said walking into the room.

(A/N) Hey guys this is only part one of this chapter, soz about the mistake of Harry's age in the other chapter, hey I was tired I'm such an idiot! (thanks for pointing my mistake out Lara!) you should read her story lara_berriex and follow her! (she also invented meeblings) ya that's her! thanks bye x