Cheaters

(A/N) Late soz!

Louis POV:

"What the f*ck!" Harry said. Oh shit what have I done. "Uh I" Steph stuttered. "I don't want to here it! F*ck sake! Cheating B*stards!" Harry stormed out the room. "How could you! I just met you Louis and I find your a total D*ck!" Lara said crying running out the door and slamming it. "Oh no." Steph said putting her face in her hands. "what have we done?" She said again. "What's going on?" Niall asked running in the door out of breath, he looked at out hands which we were still holding. "You didn't." He said. "Oh no what are you going to do!" Kate said. "Maybe I should go talk to him." I said. "Yeah and I could go talk to Lara?" Steph suggested. "Okay but you should probably wait a few minutes to let them calm down" Niall said "Ok" I said.

Harry's POV:

I can't believe he did this! I liked Lara but I didn't kiss her! We were supposed to be best friends. And He just asked Lara out about a couple of hours ago and now he tries to break her heart!

There was a knock at the door. "What" I said roughly. "Can I come In?" I heard Louis say. "Why? Haven't you already done enough?" I said pissed off. The odoor opened and his head popped through "Boobear I'm sorry, can't I explain." He said walking in and shutting the door, he sat on my bed. "I'm sorry I done that, we were just talking about how we knew you and Lara liked each other" Louis said but I cut him off. "What? how did you know that?" "It was obvious, the way you looked at each other, so we were just sitting there talking about that and how maybe you two should go out with each other and how yous are perfect for each other and we would be good together and she lent in and we kissed, I'm sorry Hazza it's just I like her and I know you like Lara" Louis said. "Well You should of told me this before you snogged my girlfriends face off!" I said with a small chuckle. "Sorry mate, Steph is just sorting things out with Lara now."

Lara's POV;                                                                                                                                                                Wow, I went out with Louis Tomlinson for almost three hours but then I find out he's a d-. A knock at the door silenced my thoughts. I grabbed a tissue and wiped away the tears away, I answered the door, It was Steph. I went to shut the door in her face but she put her foot in the way. "Look Lara I need to talk to you about what happened, I feel horrible please let me explain." She asked, I should punch her face right now, but I really like Harry so maybe we could work it out. "Fine come In" I said sternly. We sat down on the couch. "I know you like Harry and we were just talking about how you and him." Steph said. "What?" I said, How does she know I like him? Wait he likes me? Wow. "Its obvious, so we were talking about that and I just kind of kissed him, I'm so sorry it's just-" She said but I cut her off. "Do you know what it's fine, I mean you could have told me this before you guys kissed but I guess we can work it all out" I said, maybe things just might turn out okay. We walked out of my apartment and took the lift up to the boys' apartment.

(A/N) soz its really late coz my phone isnt working and its mucking up my wattpad app! grr! x