27: Oh shit.

(An- I will probably never write a sex scene in this book again, its just so awkward! I dont know how people do it haha anyway here is this chappy!)

Nialls POV

I get out of bed and walk through to find no-one in the room, except Harry and Lara, naked on the floor, thank god no-one is up yet.

I walk over shielding my eyes but snickering and start to kick harry.

He stirrs. I kick again he stirrs again.

This time I kick him harder and he sits up.

"What where am I" He says annoyed looking around.

"You my freind are lying on a floor with Lara naked" I giggle.

He fully wakes up and he gets Lara up too, they both look wide awake now, scared.

"Uh we were uh..." Lara stutters lost for words.

"Oh I know what you were doing and I can say it will give me nightmares for the rest of my life" I smirk.

"Wait we didnt, we wouldnt!" Harry said, unaware of what happened.

"We were drunk harry, Niall what exactly did we do?" Lara said terrified, obviously not remembering what had happened.

"Well you and harry were doing it on the floor." I said simply trying not to piss myself laughing.

"Oh shit." Lara and Harry said at the same time putting there clothes on looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked confused.

"Um..a" Harry said but then I caught on.

"ok" I said walking out not wanting anymore to do with this!

Lara's POV

Im not caring right now that Niall saw us all I care about is finding a bloody condom! I cant have a child right now! Im underage...by like a few months but it wouldnt be fair to raise a child right now, we are not ready for this responsibility!

"Nothing" Harry sais blankly.

"shit" I mutter.

"Guess we will have to check in a couple of weeks then" Harry sais with a small smile, why is he smiling?

"I sure hope Niall wont tell anyone" I say.

"Nah, Im away to change" Harry says still bewilderd at the whole situation. As am I.

--End of day--

Nothing was really spoke about what Harry and I had done last night all we got was a few awkward stares from Niall. Harry was right, he told no-one. The guys done a concert and It was amazing! Coming here with the guys was a great choice, I just hope this doesnt ruin it.

-2 Weeks Later-

Kate's POV

the past two weeks stayin with all the boys have been great! The concerts have been awesome and I'm in a great mood, so is everyone, well except Harry and Lara they are kind of in an awkward mood, they are all nervous and stuff. Lara hasn't been feeling too good so it's kind if weird. I'll need to speak to her, I'm curious to know what's going on.

My Birthday is tomorrow and I have decided not to tell anyone because I know they will make a huge fuss about it, not that I'm ungrateful, I just don't want them going out there ways for me. I hope Steph has forgot about it.

Right now (hehehehehe ) we are back stage at the concert only a few miles away from the hotel Niall and I first met.

When the guys are finished performing they come back stage all sweaty and red faced. "Id hug ya but I don't think you would like to smell like me right now" (again haha) Niall laughed.

He went to go shower as did the rest, Lara looked nervous, so I walked over to her.

"Lara you okay, you've been acting kind of weird lately" I ask.

'Um yeah" Lara says.

"What is it?" I ask again.

"Nothing, I'm fine" She says looking down.

"I can tell your lying, I won't give up until you tell me what's going on" I say.

She sighs in defeat and pulls me away from everyone.

"You can't tell anyone okay?" She tells me.

"I won't" I promise.

Then she explains to me what happened two weeks ago, Her and Harry, drunk, No protection and the chances she might be pregnant.

"Really?" I say stuck for words.

"Yeah, I don't want to be pregnant, It wouldn't be fair on the child, we are not ready yet" Lara says worrying.

"Oh uh, can you not get an abortion?" I say awkwardly.

"Yeah but Harry is unsure of the idea, he says it's not right" Lara explains.

"Well tell him you both aren't ready for this an you should wait a while, are you sure you are pregnant have you taken a test?" I say.

"Okay and No not yet, but I think I am, Ive been feelin a bit weird for the past few days" Lara sighs.

" well take one to be sure" I suggest and at that the guys walk back In, clean this time.

"I will thanks" Lara says and walks over to Harry probably explaining to him.

I head over to Niall and he gives me a short but meaningful kiss. I look up at him and smile just admiring him and how perfect he is.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, Im just so glad I met you" I smile.

A smile plasters his face "Me too" 

--

When we get out of the arena I am hit by the hot air, it feels great. When we pile onto the tour bus Harry and Lara wander off down the street, apparently to get Lara paracetemol...I know what they are acctually getting but it seems to fool everyone else, when I got in I could sleep for a week so I got changed into pyjamas and went to bed, evryone else said they werent tired which was strange because theyve been jumping about all day but im too tired to take a second thought about it so I drift off too sleep...

Lara's POV

Thank god that guy at the pharmacist was about 80 and he didnt question why Harry Styles was out with his girlfriend buying a pregnancy test, we also bought a small box of paracetamol too just so it wasnt too suspicious.

I put the test in my jeans pocket making sure no-one could see it and the paracetamol was in a little bag. We walked in the tour bus and to the bit where the couches were and everyone was there ecxept Kate, probably deciding about her birthday and stuff. 

"Hey, planning Kates B'day then" I ask, trying to hide my nervousness about the test id have to take.

"Yep" Niall smiles.

"Cool Im off to the toilet" I say turning around give Harry a 'Here Goes' look.

I walk to the toilet to go piss on this damned stick, my whole could change depending on that stick.

When Im done I look at it and wait.

I am..........

AN Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, this dreadful story will be finished in a few chappies and then ill put u out of ur misery! Haha! Its not THAT bad but its just a typical fan fic but hey it  is my first one.  I promise my second one will be better! Thanks bye! xx