Truth or Dare

(A/N) Hiya guyas! On computer this time coz phones all glitchy...weird... Here yago meeblings.

Kates POV:

Yes! finally! I'm going out with Niall! The kiss was perfect! Haha, Steph and Harry lol! It's good that Louis is going out with that girl Lara, she seems nice. That's cute- Louis and Lara hehe hmm, Loura or Laris, I think Loura and Me and Niall could be Nate or Kiall, dont know, Stephanie and Harry could be Haphanie nah, Starry? Uh Heph, dont know but oh well better get back to truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare?" Louis asked Liam. "Uh Dare" Liam said. "Hmmmmmmm...I dare you to....Uh... Eat a bowl of cereal..." He said smirking. "Thats not that ba-" Liam said getting cut off. "With the hotels spoon!" Louis said laughing his ass off. "Wha-What?" Liam said scared. "You heard me, do it or youll need to take a chicken card and trust me, you do not want to run throuhgh all 200 floors naked!" Louis said snickering. "Oh no" Liam said, poor boy! Niall made the cereal and Harry put the spoon in Liams hand, he flinched then took it shaking like mad he got a sponnfull and hesitated before he put in his mouth. He looked like he would cry but kept on going, when he was done he launched the spoon as far away as possible and ran to the couch. "WooHoo!" Louis said engulfing Liam in a hug, he honestly looked like he would cry! "My turn! Truth or dare!" Liam said to Louis evily. "Dare!" He said eager. "Heehee I dare you to put all your carrots in the bin!" Liam said like an evil sourcerer. "NOOOOOOOO!" Louis screamed "Haha but yes!" Liam said laughing. "Boobear help!" Louis said tears in his eyes, wow this boy loves carrots. "sorry Lou but do want the paps getting you pictured naked running down a hall way?" Harry said hugging him. "no, lets just get this over with" Louis said sadly opening the fridge and taking about five bags of ten carrots, he emptied them in the bin and said "love you all my babies!" "All of them" Liam said. "Bruh!" Louis said stomping up the stair arriving back down with three mini fridges and emptied the carrots in the bin, Niall took one out of the mini fridge before he emptied it and rammed it in his mouth "MMMN!" Niall said sarcastically. Louis moaned as the last of them went in the bin, poor Lou. "Okay my turn!" I said smirking. "Harry truth or dare?" I asked him. "Uh truth!" He said, damn it. "Hmm have you ever kisses a guy!" I said laughing. Harry wasn't laughing he just store at Louis then burst into hysterics. "Guess that's a yes then!" I said Harry snickers and said "My turn! Kate truth or dare?" "Dare" this could be bad! "I dare you to kiss Steph!" He said amused. what!!??!!

"No what the hell" I say. "Oh okay then, you better take a run around the hotel then naked!" Harry said smirking. "fine!" I said pecking Steph on the lips...how weird! "Hey you save your lips for me!" Niall said pulling me into a kiss. "AAAH KEEP IT PG! THERE IS CHILDREN IN THE ROOM!" Louis shouted covering Harry's eyes. I laughed "This is boring! Im going to face time Perrie!" Zayn said grabbing his Mac book and going up the stairs. "No are you InZayn you need to stay!" Louis said, haha "Soz Lou I said I'd face time her earlier." he said back. "so this is getting boring what do you want to do?" Niall said "I want yo meet Lou's girlfriend!" Harry said. "Ill call her K" Louis said skipping to his phone which was on the kitchen counter dialling the number. "Hey hun, I was wondering if you wanted to come up to the boys and my apartment to meet them, they are desperate to meet you!" Louis said in a flirty voice, haha it was so funny! There was a pause while Lara answered. "That's great I'll come down and bring you up bye babe" he said hanging up the phone and putting it in his pocket. "Be back in a minute guys!" Louis said skipping down the stairs with a big smile on his face.

(A/N) hiya you'll meet Lara in the next chapter it will be up soon and this is in fact my freind Lara that I'm talking about. :D byes guys! x