11

(A/N) hiiiii can't get too sleep so I'm doin this now and don't know what to call this chapter so it's just 11...hey it is

2Am so u can't blame me :D here's We goes YOLOSWAG<<I don't even know why???

PS and I'm sorry for the dirtiness of the last chapter if little kids are reading, just imagine them saying "your a poo" "I hate you" "you are ugly" "your stupid" and all that jazz haha

Kate's POV

Okay so it's now Thursday and Steph has just woken up Yesterday, she has a really sore head as the damage was more serious than Lara and Myself's. Lara and I got let out on Tuesday and Steph will be getting out today. It's been a long week as she took her time too wake up and Louis and I have been crying and crying. But she's finally woke and we are relieved and all ready to go back home, we wouldn't leave her so we have been staying in Hospital. "Are you all coming back to ours?" Liam asked. "Yeah if that's okay?" I said. "Sure" He said tired. I kind of feel sorry for Liam right now as we are all together and Liam just looks sad all the time because he hasn't got someone, I should maybe talk to him sometime maybe set him up with someone, I hate seeing him like this. "Let's go" Niall said wrapping his arm around my waste.

We got back to the boys apartment and I was relieved to be back, Lara followed Harry to his room and Louis and Steph went up to his room too. Zayn was on his phone to Perrie, I can tell he misses her a lot, she's on tour just now with Little Mix, he carried on talking to her as he walked up the stairs. "I'm going to make dinner, spaghetti bolognese cause I'm all cool like that" Niall chuckled, I laughed and hugged him, that boy! Liam was sitting on the couch staring into space, I guess I could try and get him to go out and meet someone now. I sat down "Liam you okay?" I asked. "Mhm" he nodded uncertainly. "You look a bit sad Li, do you want to go out and maybe find someone and you know date?" I said, I know it's Liam Payne here but he might just want someone who likes him for who he is and treat him like a normal person and not just because he's, well, Liam Payne! He turned round, his sad brown eyes scanning my face. He shook his head. "Are you sure because-" I was cut off. I found my lips attached to Liam's, I pulled away looking at him wide eyed. "Uh" he said. He just flacking kissed me out of the blue and all he says is uh! "I-I'm sorry I-I" he said backing away nervously "Wh-Why?" I stuttered. "Im so sorry Kate I didn't mean to uh" he said heading for the stairs. I sat there in silence trying to process what had just happened. I could've sworn I heard him say 'I love you' there, but I chose to ignore it, what just happened?

(A/N) short but I'm tired ill do some more tomorrow bye my peeps! :D x