Chapter Three-If Only They Knew

•L O U I S•

Ever since Carly died four years ago Harry had never laid eyes on a single girl at all. None whatsoever. We all noticed how he bitterly avoided any sort or form of dating and we all wanted him to get over it. Just watching him not move on with his life for four years was enough to makes it clear he had issues with Carly's death still. But he needed a girl. Someone willing to make him date and maybe erase all the stuff with Carly from his mind. I hated watching him this way, mellow and lonely, for four years he watched us all live our lives. And it was so obvious how jealously raged through his eyes.

"What about I get Darian to set you up with someone?" Zayn was saying. "She has a million friends happy to date you."

"Not interested." Harry replied bitterly.

"Oh come on." I snapped. "How can you not be interested-if I wasn't with El I'd be getting with Darian's friends."

"Why?" Zayn asked, he had Ryder sitting in his lap. For a four year old Ryder was smart- smarter than Tellie ever was at least. He took notice of more things and seemed to generally understand everything we said. Somehow it seemed to annoy Niall how Ryder was smarter than Bella and Uriah. But Bella and Uriah were walking and talking before Ryder. But that was mainly because of Jace and Arizona. At least that's what Chantelle told everyone.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "It sounded like a good thing to say."

The room was silent for a minute, but it soon broke by footsteps echoing down the staircase.

"What'd I miss?" Niall asked as he entered the room.

"Nothing," Liam shrugged. "What was the big fuss about upstairs?"

"Jace is turning into an absolute nightmare." Niall groaned as he sat on the lounge, usually when we all got together it was at Niall's, him being the one with four kids always managed to get us there instead of leaving.

"What's he doing?" I asked generally curious.

"He cut up Bella's dolls again. But this time painted red around the edge of them and put them in her bed."

"What is with that?" Liam sighed. "Corey does it too, he cuts all of Spencer's dolls and stuffed animals. He literally hung them once."

"Guys, please don't scare me..." Zayn shook his head. "Darian and I were talking about adopting a girl and I don't wanna do that if Ryder's gonna end up cutting her dolls..."

"Corey only started doing it 'cause Spence touched his play station." Liam assured.

"What happened to spending the day with Corey?" Harry asked finally joining the conversation. He still had hurt in his eyes from speaking about dating, but he looked more at ease.

"His friend got the new Grand Theft Auto. Thats what happened."

"Ah, the joy of teenagers." I mused. "Tellie wants that game."

"And you told her no didn't you?"

"Yeah, if I let her get it I'd be pretty stupid 'cause I already bought it for her birthday present."

"Lou," Zayn started, his voice was full of thought practically shouting he was starting a new topic not related to Grand Theft Auto at all...

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What's up with Tellie? She's... Okay don't kill me, but she's acting like a freaking bitch."

I wanted to snap at Zayn and tell him nobody says that about my daughter. But there was no point when he wasn't lying at all. And everyone knew that. Tellie snapped at everyone when they asked her a simple question, she also had a snide comeback when anyone asked her to do anything, and she was just generally acting up for no reason at all. Bitch.