Chapter Fourty Two-Yes You Did

"True courage is pursuing your dreams even when everyone else says its impossible." - Barbie

T E L L I E

'By Tellie Tomlinson'

I took my hands away from the keyboard staring at my English assessment in awe. Fourteen pages of absolute crap. I knew what my teacher would say. Mr Grey would give a whole speech about how I should've picked something more age appropriate, and I would be the way I was and just nod as he rambled on how describing the way the main character cut was gruesome and I shouldn't have done it. And around about then I'd want to tell him some people actually go through it.

"Tellie you ready?" Dad asked entering the room.

"Yeah." I muttered. I closed my laptop lid, standing up from the end of the hospital bed. I was finding it awkward to be alone with dad. I was waiting for him to say something about what had happened. But he didn't.

"Come on we've gotta get on the tour bus in like twenty minutes." Dad continued, motioning for me to leave.

"Don't you have to sign stuff before I can leave?" I asked still standing in the same spot. I went to pull my sleeves down, but there wasn't any. Apparently wearing long sleeves could risk the infection on my wrist to get worse, at least that's what the doctor said. So I only had my camp half blood tank top on, no jacket or jumper, just a tank top.

"I already did. Where did you think I went?"

"I don't know..."

"Come on."

I bit my lip watching as dad went to leave.

"Small person not next to me..." He muttered as he stopped in front of the door and turned to me. " Tellie I haven't got time for this."

"I can't..." I muttered. "There's gonna be paps and-"

"I get it, but love it's better then getting a worse infection. Come on."

"I can't..."

"Do I have to drag you out of here?"

I shook my head.

"Come on then. Lets go." Dad snapped. "Move it T.J."

I groaned holding my laptop tightly before following dad out of the room. I held my laptop over my stomach, my wrists pressed against it to hide my scars.

"Dad what if someone sees..." I muttered following him into the elevator.

"I don't know. Maybe you should've thought about that before you cut in the first place." Dad snapped.

I bit my lip. "Did I do something...?"

"No."

"Then why are you pissed at me?"

"Don't swear Cristell."

"I say worse when you're not around." I muttered as the elevator doors opened.

"Well stop." Dad snapped walking out of the elevator, me trailing behind.

"But why are you pis-annoyed at me?" I asked.

"Tellie, I'm not in a good mood. So you might wanna stop."

"But-"

"Tells, just because you were hospitalised for about a week, doesn't mean you're getting special treatment."

"I don't want special treatment." I snapped, following him out of the hospital. As I expected there was paparazzi waiting with cameras, automatically starting to press the little buttons on their cameras.