Chapter Fifty Three-Just Don't

(QUICKLY! THIS IS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME AS NIALL'S POV IN THE LAST CHAPTER, IDK HOW TO SPECIFY THAT PROFESSIONALLY SO IM JUST SAYING IT NOW PLS CONTINUE 👏😁)

"Don't let yourself become so concerned with raising a good kid that you forget you already have one." - Unknown

T E L L I E

I wish I knew what happened to Corey. I didn't even know if he was alive and it pained me far to much. But he had to be... I would know if he was dead... But it seemed impossible. I watched him fall. I watched him jump, and I was ready to jump after him. If there hadn't been someone watching I would've. If they hadn't called the police and I hadn't been held back I would've jumped after him.

I sighed, my head against the car window and my fingers drumming impatiently on my thigh. It was terrible. My thoughts were lost. My mind was exploding, and tears kept falling to my cheeks.

Dad was pissed at me. He hadn't spoken to me at all except when Harry called. I couldn't believe Arizona had cancer... It's just so... Weird...

My thoughts were cut off by dad getting out of the car slamming the door shut.

Fuck.

He's gonna yell at me as soon I get in house... I bit my lip, slowly undoing my seatbelt and pulling my phone from my pocket. I needed to know what happened. I needed to know if he was alive. If my best friends heart was still beating.

New text from: Liam❕❗❕❗

They think he'll be alright, he's in surgery so we don't know much. I'll text you when we find something out. But he'll most probably be okay. Don't worry about him Tells. I'll keep you posted. Don't think to much about it. He'll be fine xxx

New text from: Daddy🆔

Get in the house or I'm locking the front door and the car. And I'm not joking

I was still biting my lip when I opened the car door. I didn't want to go inside, I knew the moment I did I be yelled at. But then again it's not like I didn't deserve it... But Corey jumping was burnt into my memory. It was all I could picture.

I trudged towards the front door where dad was standing looking down at his phone while unlocking the door. I was in for it. I knew that. And I didn't know if I would ever get out of it all.

"What is wrong with you?" Dad hissed as I followed him into the house. "What were you thinking? Running off to fucking Dover. Are you stupid?"

"Corey was gonna kill himself." I muttered while biting my fingernail. Dad just rolled his eyes, closing the front door. "He jumped off a cliff I watched him...! Dad he literally jumped off a cliff-"

"You were outside!" He cut in. "You should've just came inside and told me-Not run away like that. Do you even think?"

"Maybe I don't!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Cristell Jayde." He groaned. "God you're a fucking nightmare! You bloody are! If I knew your were gonna be this much trouble when your mum died I would've sent you to someone else. I can't believe the bullshit you've been pulling. I was done with tolerating the other stuff but going to Dover is just plain ridiculous. Do you think I have the time to drive to Dover and back in a day, just because you were being an idiot?"

Ouch.

"Corey was-"

"I don't care about what Corey was doing! You are my daughter, and you should know better then to run off to fucking Dover 'cause someone else is!"