Epilogue

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other." - The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks

T E L L I E

Today was pretty much the only day in April anyone had really looked forward to (well besides my concert... I'd looked forward to that a lot) Dad and El's wedding. Which was... Intense. The night before had been odd. El insisted on going by all wedding traditions; which meant not sleeping in the same bed as dad or in the same house. So I hadn't seen her in a while either. But I had spent the night trying to sleep. Before El had left she had specifically told me to sleep all night so it didn't take thirty layers of foundation to cover my dark circles. So I had tried to sleep from seven and gave up eventually and ended up drinking tea and making fun of reality shows with dad.

The morning had been weird too. Dad woke up at six by throwing pillows at me yelling 'I'm getting married bitch' and bitch wasn't actually used as an insult. It was said in that way that's used as a joke. And then there was waking up, and being stuck here where u was stuck in this dress, and one of Eleanor's friends, and Perrie sat me down and forced makeup on me, and did my hair.

I flatened out the bottom of my dress, just staring blandly as I looked to the mirror. I would rather be in jeans and a t-shirt then this pastel purple dress. It stopped around mid thigh had a halter top that was pure purple lace after it passed my breasts.

I placed the silver flower at the side of the braided ponytail thing Chantelle had somehow tied with hair. She still wasn't fully alright with Arizona's death, but I don't think anybody is... But she was acting happy. At least for my sake.

"These heels are annoying." I exclaimed turning to Darian. "Really annoying."

"You'll get used to them." Darian shrugged.

"That's what I'm afraid off..." I muttered. Darian just laughed while Zayn slowly emerged from the door.

"Your dad wants to see you." He said a smile playing on his face. "Your flower needs to be a little to the left."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why to your dad wants to see you or the flower thing?"

"Both."

Zayn laughed. "Come on. I want to leave the girls room..."

I followed Zayn out of the room and down the plaster white hallway. I wasn't sure what place this was, but it was somewhere in London.

"Daddy," I sang as I walked into the room Zayn had led me to.

"Well look who's actually in a dress." Dad said with a smirk.

"El's going crazy enough so I decided to be nice." I replied with a shrug. "Could be fatal, but because you guys are getting married I'll risk it. It's annoying, and I don't like it, and I feel like if I walk anywhere I'll turn into Marilyn Monroe but I decided I'll put up with for the day." I continued to smirk. I just leaned by the mirror, waiting until Zayn left before looking dad dead in the eye. "It's killing me." I hissed.

"I'll give you a fifty later just don't tell El I had to pay you to keep you in the dress." Dad supplied. He looked different. It was weird. It wasn't just like how he was when going to award shows, and that was always different, but he looked more neat and I had rarely seen my father in a suit that looked like it came from Barney Stinson's personal collection.

He just stood there in front of the mirror looking at himself shortly before fully bringing his attention to me.

"I need to talk to you about something." He said.