Chapter Thirty One-Holy Fuck This Is Pain

"I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything."-All Time Low, Therapy

T E L L I E

As dad had said. I had to start therapy. The last day of summer holidays and I was spending it in therapy.

Yay...

The therapist looked at least twenty, her hair was auburn and pulled back in a meek bun. She was pretty, besides her pointed nose and the fact if she cut her hair she could've passed as a boy. Her name was Anita. Like in 101 Dalmatians... If i was eight i probably would've found it amazing. But she seemed sweet. And that was good. I think...

"Do you remember why you started cutting?" Anita asked softly. My stomach churned, I didn't really know. I remember the day I started like it was yesterday, but the whole reason as to why I did it was a blur.

"No..." I replied. "I remember when I did it but not why..."

"Tell me about the day."

"Well..." I started. The memory was there running through my mind. Everything that had happened.

"You can trust me." Anita persisted.

"I... It's like this..."-

I stood with Tayla and Madi, around the island counter at Tay's in my bikini laughing as Tayla blabbed on about her new boyfriend Jordan. Every week there was a new boy, and every week she showed off acting like she deserved a medal or something.

"He sounds cute." Madi said taking a biscuit from the plate Tayla's mother had given us minutes ago. Madi twisted her black hair around her finger as she began eating the biscuit, Tayla smiling ear to ear. I followed suit and grabbed one of the biscuits myself still hearing Tayla's praises.

"He's the best." Tayla beamed. "Oh Tellie..."

I looked to Tayla, a biscuit in my hand as she bit her lip.

"What?" I asked looking to Madi who shrugged and continued eating her biscuit.

"Are you sure you wanna eat that?" Tayla asked. "Tellie, I'm saying this as your friend T.J. You might wanna lay off the carbs for a bit..."

I looked down at my body. I couldn't even see my stomach when I looked down. Maybe I didn't have abs or a really toned stomach but I wasn't exactly fat...am I?

"Why?" I asked.

"Hon, no offense but...just cut back on the carbs Teej..."

"Um... Okay..."

I put the biscuit down as Tayla gave me a weak smile. I looked down at my stomach again, well really my breasts, I couldn't see my stomach...

Maybe Tayla was right...-

"I starved myself." I muttered as Anita watched me in curiosity. "My friend, started making comments about my weight so I starved myself... And I got away with it at first, but then my dad noticed and yelled at me... So when I went upstairs I cut myself... And I kept cutting..."

Anita stared at me sympathetically, before nodding.

"What exactly happened then?"

"Well..."

I bit my lip as I thought of the night. The awkwardness and tensity. It was just like yesterday...

-I dragged my fork along the plate, my stomach aching for food. I probably would've eaten some weird French thing like snails if I wanted to. I just need food...

"Tells," Dad snapped.

"What?" I asked, I didn't look at him when I spoke, I just continued dragging my fork back and forth sighing at how hungry I was.

"Eat." He replied, still sounding sharp.

"I'm not hungry." I said bluntly.

"Do you actually think I don't know what you're doing? Jeez love, give me some credit would ya?"

Oh fuck...

"What am I doing...?" I murmured looking up at dad who just glared at me. "I'm just not hungry that's all..."

"Funny, that's been your excuse for weeks." He shot back. "Eat."

"No."

"Tellie-"

"You don't get it. I'm not hungry..."

"Is that so?" He asked calmly. I nodded sophisticated and pushed my plate away with a small 'mmm hmm'. "Tellie, let me rephrase this for you darlin', eat your bloody food now."

"No."

"Are you actually gonna start this love? You're turning thirteen in two months you don't need to starve yourself."

"I do."

"Stop acting like a bitch about this Tellie."

Great I'm a bitch now...

"I'm not..." I muttered.

"Just eat I don't need you to add to my list of stuff to deal with."

"Shouldn't I already be on the list...?"

"Don't talk back. Just eat."

"No." I snapped getting to my feet.

"Cristell Jayde don't you dare leave." Dad hissed. I ignored him, stalking out of the kitchen tears swelling in my eyes.

"I'm not joking get your ass back here!" Dad called. "Cristell!" I ignored him, jogging up the staircase my heart pounding. I felt dead. The same as I did everyday. Like a ghost. An apparition. An imaginary friend of no one. I slipped into my bedroom, the sounds of dad shouting at me echoing into my room. There was only one thing that caught my eye right now. The broken sharpener on the desk. I'd already taken the blade out last night and had cried myself to sleep swearing I'd never use it for anything other than pencils. I didn't keep that promise...

"Tellie?" Anita asked snapping me out of my thoughts yet again. "You okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine... I think..."

"We've only got two minutes left here sweetie so I'm just gonna say it now. I want you to see a psychiatrist before next session. Do you think you can find a way to do that?"

"My dad's fiance was going to anyway..." I muttered with a shrug.

"We'll go into this next session okay?" Anita said looking at the watch on her wrist.

"Okay." I muttered. "Okay..."

I knew exactly what I was going to say to Tayla the minute I saw her at school. "Die bitch." was a bit to harsh, but "Bitch your not my friend." was just a truthful statement.

I got out of the car, bidding El goodbye and saying I'd text her when to pick me up.

Ugh. I hate school...

"Oi! Tommo!"

I snapped my head around, frowning as Tayla walked towards me, Madi with her.

"What do you want?" I sneered.

"What's your problem?" Tayla asked dully.

"Your a bitch."

"What?"

"Yeah I said it. You are a bloody bitch."

Tayla glared at me. "So, I'm a bitch because you have issues with Payne?"

"No, you're a bitch because your just a fucking bitch in general." I replied tartly.

"Says you."

"Yeah. Say's me. Speaking of Payne either of you seen the asshole?"

"Near the music rooms..." Madi muttered. She looked from me to Tayla in confusion her moth opening and closing as if she wanted to say something. I turned away from Tayla and Madi. Tayla's eyes burning into my back as I stalked away.

Corey...

The name made my blood boil. That jealous asshole...

"Tellie!"

I looked over my shoulder watching as Zach jogged towards me a grin plastered on his face. It seemed awkward to be around him now. He knew the darkest thing about me, and that gave him power over me. The kind of power no one had ever had on me. He could hurt me. But the more I looked at his soft smile and practically perfect face, my worry washed away. He cared. Actually legit cared.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied, joining me as I walked down the concrete towards the music rooms. "So, first day of school. Scary?"

"Just stupid. Have to be prepared for Newman's speech I'll have to sit through."

"We could always ditch."

"Ditch?"

"Never ditched before Tell?"

"Do I look like I have a death wish?"

Zach nervously bit his lip as I thought about what I just said. He's probably thinking I do...

"So where are we going?"

"I'm gonna kick Payne's ass."

Zach's eyes widened as Corey came into view. Oh this will be fun...

"Payne!" I called. Corey turned to look at me as Zach and I approached him and Cam, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Tellie-I'm sorry I swear-"

"Sure you are Corey." I cut in, swiftly slapping his face again. "What the fucks your problem?"

"Really Tomlinson?"

"Really."

"Are you always a bitch or just like slapping guys in the face?"

"Only you." I sneered. "Why would you do that? 'Cause you know that is not the way to get a girl to like you."

"I'm sorry Tellie, but you were being a bitch and I thought Zach was playing you." Corey snapped.

"Well you know what? you are a douche."

"Says the bitch."

"Suck my dick."

By now there was a crowd around me and Corey, people muttering "fight".

"Get a dick and I'll think about it." Corey snapped. I couldn't help it, I clenched my fist putting all my power into punching his jaw, watching as he staggered back blood now on his face.

"is that the best you've got Tellie?" Corey hissed.

"Oh I'm just getting started." I smirked. This time Corey had his fist clench and did the same as I did seconds ago, aim for the jaw. It would've except I ducked listening as someone shouted about how it's not "cool" to punch a girl. I never thought I'd be hear, listening to a crowd chanting "Fight." As me and Corey punched each other, my lip bleeding and his nose. Never in a million years...

"TOMLINSON! PAYNE!"

I looked over my shoulder, Corey throwing one last punch to my abdomen.

FUCK!

Shit!'

Holy fuck this is pain!

Mrs Newman stood, her lip curled and nose pointed as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Tomlinson, Payne." She began sweetly. "I think you to should come to my office. Now."

Oh fuck... Look's like I'm going back on tour with dad...

(A/N

OOH TOREY PUNCH UP ;)

HAHA

TAYLA'S A BITCH. LET'S FACE IT. SHE'S A B-I-T-C-H

SO YEAH... :)

HI...

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

;)

-P