Chapter Sixteen-Midnight Memories

T E L L I E

Dear Diary

F M L

I have no iPod, no phone, no laptop and no iPad and I'm practically under house arrest. Dad's been watching me like a freaking hawk. I can't even freaking take one step without him looking at me like I'm going to kill someone.

I hate even speaking to him. He actually thinks I shoplifted and what coz I cut?

Dammit why out of the people in the world did I get stuck with that douche as a father? It's just unfair... I mean the least the universe could've done us kept my mother alive... At least I probably wouldn't have to live with dad #thankfuck

There's is legit nothing to do... He won't let me do anything at all! Im not even aloud to touch the Playstation!

Eleanor went to France with her friends, so she's moving all her stuff in after she gets back, I really wish she would hurry up though... Being stuck home with just dad is absolute torture. T O R T U R E I repeat T O R T U R E. it's painful :(

The thought of jumping out the window occurred to me. But than I remembered I'm not Edward Cullen and will probably die in seconds.

Zach almost kissed me the other day, he was about to til Tayla came along and dragged me away. :( :( :( :( :( :(

I was really looking forward to it...

On the other hand I keep finding myself thinking about Corey... I literally had a mental conversation with myself while eating dinner last night and ended up creeping the hell out of dad coz I occasionally groaned and face palmed. I had a whole debate on whether I thought of Corey like a brother or something more.

I know I told him I thought of him like a brother. But I've never really thought of him like that. He's always been like my best friend {Besides Tay} and I won't deny it. He's hot. Freaking hot. Smoking hot. Zach Pierce hot.

But he's Corey...

And even if I did like him, we'd never work.

-TT

*

I had my face buried in a pillow on the lounge as I laid down. Dad had some crap TV show on, while sitting on his laptop, and texting someone on his phone.

It's like he's trying to rub it in to me that I'm not aloud to touch any of my life needs. Oh how I wish I could go on youtube and watch Harry Potter Puppet Pals right now.

"Hey, yeah it was uh..."

I looked up from the pillow watching as dad left the room on his phone, his laptop wide open on the arm chair.

I can't...

I'm dead if he finds out...

Who cares I'm practically a zombie anyway. I got up from my position quickly going over to the arm chair and grabbing dads laptop.

I didn't even take a glance at what he had up, I got straight to work, adding a new tab and going to Facebook login.

If dad walks in right now I'm dead.

I logged in to my account my heart pounding in my chest as I looked up to the doorway and back to the laptop.

4 unread messages

10 notifications

1 friend request from Cameron Roth

I opened my inbox smiling at the messages from Zach.