Chapter Thirty Two-I'm Here For You

"She says she's fine, but she's going insane. She says she feels good, but she's in a lot of pain. She says it's nothing, but it's really a lot. she says she's okay. But really she's not."

T E L L I E

I tapped my pencil against the wall, waiting impatiently in the chair outside Newman's office my stomach churning.

I knew the moment Newman finished talking to Eleanor, El would call dad. And then I'd be in shit.

Destiny had seemed more then pissed when she was here. She gave me a glare before she'd stalked away with Corey-who kept muttering about how he got best up by a girl. I always knew boxing with Liam would come in handy one day.

"Tells, lets go."

I snapped my head up watching as Eleanor came out of Newman's office motioning for me to follow.

"Am I suspended?" I asked getting to my feet and grabbing my bag.

"Nope. You have to come home now but you're expected here tomorrow." Eleanor replied as I followed her down the hallway leading to the front office.

"Ha. You think dads gonna waste time getting me on the next plane to America?" I scoffed.

"I wasn't planning on telling him 'til he got back." Eleanor shrugged. "But if you really want me to..."

"You weren't going to tell him?"

"Corey deserved what he got, I'm sure your dad would agree with that but because it's you he'll go over the top and probably shout his head of at you."

"Your awesome."

"You know it."

"Are you serious? You're not gonna tell him?" I asked as we walked out of the school and through the bus zone.

El nodded. "He doesn't need to know... No one got hurt and it's all taken care of. Him knowing right now is only gonna make it worse for you. Besides, I enjoy your company."

"Thank you."

"Any time sweetie."

New text to: Zach❤

Not suspended ❤

New text from: Zach❤

Yeww :)

New text to: Zach❤

I'm bored. Legit really bored...

New text from: Zach❤

Haha hey wanna hang out after school?

New text to: Zach❤

Sure :) my house?

New text from: Zach❤

If you want...

New text to: Zach❤

K :)

New text from: Zach❤

I gtg Newman's starting here speech :( wish me luck

New text to: Zach❤

Good luck😘

I dropped my phone on the bed, looking towards the wall. First day of school and I didn't even make it to first period. God I'm glad El's not telling dad... He'd go skits...

Then again when wasn't he going skits at me?

"Hey, Tells,"

I looked to the door watching as El walked in her phone in hand.