Chapter Twenty Two-Yeah Why

L O U I S

"...Whats happening?" I demanded as Liam walked into the room. He didn't look annoyed or anything, he looked calmer then he had every other time he came into the room. But more confused really.

"What do you mean what's happening?" Liam asked.

"I mean, what's happening with my daughter?" I hissed getting to my feet.

"What he means is," Zayn began from the lounge. "It was one in the morning when we got shoved out of Tellie's room, and it's now six."

"What happened?" I demanded.

Liam shrugged. "I don't know. She's only talking to Niall when when I'm not in there. I'm in the keep out list now."

I groaned as I retook my seat next to Zayn.

I swear to god if I don't find out something I'll break the wall...

"I'm just confused." Zayn started to neither me or Liam in particular. "What did we do?"

"I just told you," Liam replied sitting on the lounge across from us. "She won't talk while I'm there."

"She didn't have a problem with you earlier." I commented.

"Well she only finally just got over the fact it was only her imagination, then she flat out told me she wasn't saying anything while I was there."

"So she's telling Niall and Harry?"

"Yeah."

"About what happened in her nightmare?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"She never tells me." I muttered looking to the ground.

"Probably 'cause they're about you..."

I looked over to Harry as he entered the room.

"What she say...?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing yet really, but I... I did see something interesting... Louis do you know-"

"That she cuts?" I finished. Harry nodded. "Yeah I do. Found out the other week or so. She's been doing it since May."

"She cuts?" Zayn asked.

"Yep."

"Why? Why the fuck would she do that?"

"No idea, she won't tell me. All Ive gotten out of her is shes been doing it since May."

"There's no way..." Zayn muttered shaking his head. "She wouldn't."

"That's what I thought..." I replied the image of Tellie's scar covered wrist coming to my mind. I still can't except that's her. She shouldn't be doing it. No one should really. But overall my little girl shouldn't be going through it. Never.

"Do you have any idea on what she was dreaming about...?" I muttered looking back down to my feet.

"All I heard was no one was here, and you texted her to stay here, but she didn't." Harry replied with a shrug. "I'll go back in there."

I nodded as Harry soon left, his footsteps lowering as he vanished from sight. He shouldn't be in there. I should. I should be there comforting my daughter and trying to figure out what's wrong. Not Harry and Niall. Me.

"She wouldn't." Zayn snapped bluntly.

I shook my head. "She would."

I had no idea where Tellie was as we stood in the dressing room. Just no knowing where she was made my mind race. The last time I didn't know where she was she ended up being kidnapped. And nine years later I still find those memories haunting me.