Chapter Thirty Seven-That's How You Get Rid Of A Bitch

"She built up a world of magic, because her real life was tragic." -Paramore, Brick By Boring Brick

C O R E Y

I swing my bag over my back following the rest of the class out of the room. Mr Grey always made the class go outside for lessons. Nobody knew why, but he did. Even in winter when it was snowing he made us all trudge through the thick white coating and sit on the log benches.

"I fucking hate Grey," Cam muttered as I followed him towards our usual spot in Mr Grey's lessons.

"You're not the only one." I replied, flipping open the book Grey had given us all. Shakespeare, naturally.

If it wasn't for Tellie I probably wouldn't even know who Shakespeare was.

"Why do we even have to read Shakespeare?" Zach asked taking a seat next to me in front of the log seats. "It's shit."

"Don't say that to your girlfriend." I taunted. "She'll kill you."

"I know." Zach replied dully. "Do you know where Tellie is?"

"No." I lied. "Maybe she's ditching."

I knew exactly where Tellie was. She was in Australia probably backstage at a concert or sitting in a hotel room. The bitch got it easy, didn't have to put up with boring school work. She just got to be where ever her dad wanted her.

It was hard to look at Tellie the way I used to now. Ever time I even thought of her my mind automatically went to bruise on my jaw where'd she'd punched me. Tellie had always looked so shy and timid, now I wasn't so sure...

"You know where she is don't you?" Zach drawled.

"Yeah, but you're her boyfriend. You should know."

"Well, she hasn't been texting me."

"She's in Australia. She went with her dad for the rest of One Direction's tour."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Ask her."

Zach didn't reply. He just rolled his eyes before looking to his own copy of Romeo and Juliet.

"What is the point in reading this?" Cam groaned. "All it is, is a play about a thirteen year old falling in love with a seventeen year old and then committing suicide. Very literature."

Suicide... The word was so bitter yet so sweet...

"True," I responded my voice softening. "But I think it's the language."

"I guess... Hey Zach, I saw a photo of you on google snogging your girlfriend." Cam sniggered.

"What?" Zach asked. His eyes were wide and he was already nervously biting his lip.

I laughed."Dude, you're girlfriends Louis Tomlinson's daughter. Of course someone's gonna take a photo of you with her and post it online."

"I guess... But it's not like Tellie's famous-"

"Louis Tomlinson is her father." I cut in bluntly. "She may as well be."

I didn't say anything after that. I listened to Cam and Zach's small conversation but didn't add on anything. I occasionally flipped through Romeo and Juliet just to get little parts of information out so when Mr Grey asked me what my favourite scenes were I'd have something to say.

"Corey!"

I groaned at the voice of Jessica Kullen. She was an annoying bitch, always was and always had been. Ever since I met her I hated and despised her. It was only because of Tellie I ever spoke to the retched bitch, but now what was Tellie to me? Zach's girlfriend. That girl who beat me up. The hottest girl on the earth.

"What?" I snapped stopping in the hallway as Jessica came towards me.

"Haven't seen you in ages." She replied with a grin.

"I know, lovely isn't it."

"What?"

"Look you're a bitch. And I don't like you. Never have never will so please piss off, and let me walk to music in peace."

I stalked down the hallway leaving Jessica staring at me in shock.

That's how you get rid of a bitch.

Zach and Cam were behind me as I walked into Liam's house.

"Corey! Zachy! Cam!"

I groaned as Spencer came skipping into the room, Bella behind her. Now what can I say about Bella Horan? For starters she never said a word to me, and always seemed to be with Chantelle or Niall. Or if she wasn't attaching herself to either of them she usually stuck to Tellie like glue.

"Hi." I muttered dropping my school back to the ground, Cam and Zach followed suit, but Zach seemed confused on why Spencer called him Zachy.

"Why's Bella here?" I asked as Bella looked up to me then Zach, and finally Cam.

"Aunty Channi had to take Ari to see the doctor." Spencer shrugged grinning. "Ari's got leu... leu-cucumber."

"Leu-cucumber?" Cam asked with a small laugh. "What's that?"

"Do you mean Leukaemia?" Zach asked. Bella and Spencer both nodded.

"Daddy and mummy were crying about it last night." Bella said softly. I bit my lip. Bella probably had no idea what her and Spencer had just told us...

"Spence, is mum home?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Okay, tell her me, Cam and Zach are upstairs studying."

"Okay."

I went towards the staircase Cam following after.

"Are you Tellie's boyfriend?" Bella asked making me snap my head around.

"Um, yeah... How do you know?" Zach asked looking awkwardly to me.

"Zach, that's Niall Horan's daughter." I replied dully.

"Oh-I'm around to much One Direction..."

Bella smiled up at Zach. "Can I see your six pack?"

I laughed loudly as Zach bit his lip. Cam was laughing as well, but Bella and Spencer both generally looked curious.

"Um..." Zach muttered.

"Come on let the girl see your six pack." I taunted. Zach groaned, swiftly pulling his shirt up for a minute before pushing past me and Cam and jogging up the staircase.

"Now I know why mummy likes them." Bella mused still grinning.

(A/N

HOLY FUCK GUYS ARIZONA BAMB WHO SAW THAT COMING?

AHAHAHAHA AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS BELLA'S A LOT LIKE HOW TELLIE WAS? IF I AM THIS JUST GOT AWKWARD

ANYWAY

ELOUNOR DIDN'T BREAK UP. I REPEAT. ELOUNOR DIDN'T BREAK UP.

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

-P