Introduction

I put my dish is the sink say thanks to my mom, run upstairs to my room hop on my bed I text my best friend Amethyst I call her Amy though.

Ruby Yo you ready for tomorrow
Amy Yeah last year of high school, Ima get me one how bout you?
Ruby Yeah its now or never on the pretty girl I saw last year

(Ruby thoughts) man if I don't get her this year Ima be to late and go to pros and have women all over me

Amy haha you got balls now
Ruby I always had balls I just was scared of rejection from her
Amy P pp pussssy 😁 anyways gtg later rubes
Ruby yeah yeah pick my up in there morning

I set out my clothes for school tomorrow just hoping for the best, I sigh and turn on my Ps4 slide in the rise Black Ops 3. 6:30pm good I got enough time to do an easter egg. I look for my other best friends; Peridot,Greg,and Steven to my surprise I see Steven isn't online he must have gotten in trouble or he's getting some from his fwb they haven't made it official. I invite peridot he joins immediately then I invite Greg it takes him a minute to join I peridot already invites someone random named ( Death_Lars_Kys) he seems pretty chill and we start up a game

Time Skip

We finished our game I added Lars as a friend we said our goodbyes and parted our ways I went to sleep more like passed out on the ground but when I woke up I was on my bed listing to my alarm (song up top yeah I'm is wierd) looked at my phone 6:30 I smile and hop in the shower saying I feel special as I do my morning route as I call it. Buy the time I'm done with my hair I have 10 minutes to spare,I think as I run to the kitchen make so eggs and put some bread in the toaster I'm done within 3 minutes I chuckle to my self. In the background I hear a honk and sure enough its Amy with peridot and lapis they are literally eating each others faces I sigh and run and jump in the car. "Yo what took you so long?" Amethyst said I smiled and cough out "I stayed up and played some zombies" "Again?" She sighed "Hey so your dad did get you a new car?" I asked "Nah its old Chad just spruced up a bit." She proudly said "A Bit? You mean this is Chad man I remember when you first got it but this looks brand new,"I asked"Damn." I sighed I wish my pops was her I was having a little moment when peridot suddenly tapped me into reality with a smile "What?" I asked "What do think of my friend Lars?" She replied "He seemed pretty chill but his voice.... His voice" I tried to hold back my laugh "It was so funny when his voice cracked" She said with her laugh bursting out so loud. Before I new it we where at school I greeted Greg with the secret hand shake and he introduce his lady friend to the crew. She was so soft spoken I smiled and welcomed her with and hand shake,so did the rest of the crew we all had Math first. We took the 2 to last row and there we one seat left right next to me. There she was her lips and her nose was the only thing you could see on her face, she always had bangs. I wonder why before I knew it, she smiled as she sat next to me, I could feel the blush over my face grow. Wow my crush just sat next to me, I knew it was wrong of me to be attracted to someone, while I was already in a relationship with someone else, but damn she got me hooked. Amy was laughing, as soon as I blushed Greg glared at her and smiled as he winked telling her to move her head forward he directed her towards pearl her crush and Greg just smiled. I told him thanks and the teacher walked in and wrote her name on the board Mrs. Crush her first name was opal though, I didn't care I was thinking about the girl next to me. Damn why'd she have to be so cute, with the long blond hair... I wanted to kiss those lips and... I stopped and tried to focus on the lesson I just couldn't, like thoughts wonder around my head just on her "damn I fell for her." I whispered to my self. Class was over I watched her walk to her locker, like she is to only girl in the world. Not caring who sees me watching her, and I remembered the locker number 381, I was later going to drop off a note. Then I regretted everything when I see some guy grab her forcefully into a kiss she kissed back, but why it mattered, I dunno, I felt hurt I ran to my next class and I was feeling down the crew knew it too, they asked I brushed the thought.

Time Skip

I really didn't want to eat... So I was strolling down the halls and there that one guy was. I got angry and I saw he was making out with another girl, I quickly took a pic and ran away before they noticed me. I had guilt like this was gonna hurt telling her this, but I have to, I'm to nice and I liked her. sigh

Edited 3/12/17