Bully

Ruby POV

I was talking to Greg about music... I wanted to learn how to play we turned the corner and the crew was still talking and there where some people on stairs, I wasn't paying attention we ended the conversation because he and I couldn't make out what we where saying. Only peri was talking until A loud and raspy voice spoke "Well well well what do we have here?" Peri froze, the rest and I looked. It was the faggot him self Jasper and my ex and a bunch of people sitting it went completely silent, the expressions on our faces went dead "If its the dickhead who broke my sisters heart, ms daddy issues, nerd who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and the bum. And oh what do we have hear my old slut? Oh do you want the cock from the jock." He continued "She is not a slut... You used her!!" Peri yelled at him making a fist the crowd behind him seemed to be surprised. "Dude you seriously need to get a life, if you're all in ours." Amy chimed in loudly, he pushed Peri and Amy on the ground I was about to hit him right there but he opened his mouth "Don't tell me your in love with her.... She's a cunt and I do have a life its football." He replied "Could you seriously fuck off dude you basically ruined peridot life what else do you have with us!?" I asked I was livid, I had to look at the situation. Peri & Amy was on the ground Lapis had a death stare like she was going to kill someone, Rose was about to punch the guy Greg tried stopped her she hit him right in the nose her hair was over her face but you could tell she was mad. Pearl was froze in fear the dude was going to hit Rose back as soon as I saw him getting ready to hit rose i socked him in face again constantly not stoping we Sapph was going to stop me pearl grabbed her. I kept hitting him until he hit his knee's peri kicked him in his balls which was uncalled for but if someone set up, someone driving over a guy (peri) I'd probably kill them but since his legs where prosthetics they felt like metal so that's good. "Learn some respect you faggot, Fuck with me again or my crew I'll have you done."Amy said standing over him and some guys and girls walked over to Jasper, the crew just ran to the dorms. My right hand was hurting I looked and it was bleeding. FUCK. As soon as sapph opened the door to our dorm, I ran to the bathroom and ran water on my hand I didn't see bone so I was good not to got to the hospital she handed me a first aid kit. I grabbed a towel wiped of the blood put rubbing alcohol on my hand it fucking burned, I waited for the burning to stop and placed a band aid over my hand she handed me ice took I it walked to our room. I was still mad because that dick head in insulted my friends, best friends at that. I glazed at the wall because I knew she was going to say something, oh boy what could it be this time?

Sapphire POV

Wtf, literately what the actual fuck. I knew he was strong and all to the point where he'd break so guys nose and his right hand, luckily he's left handed. If he was right handed he was fucked for school, I know I shouldn't be surprised that rose hit the guy but like she is so sweet and nice to everyone, don't judged a book by it cover right there. I thought while sitting on the bed. He was gazing of at the wall his hands where balled it was silent you could hear muffled voices thru the walls. I took his free hand "So how serious is this beef if your break your hand, and someone life is ruined over this?" I asked he was still tense."When me and his sister broke up, as u know she told him to fight me He didn't because he was an adult at this time...." He sighed then continued "So he decided to pay someone to fuck with me and my friends. Peri had his car at this time I never used the car, I use it now, he could drive because was older than me and got his license. I was coming out of basketball practice all I heard was a yell saying 'JASPER SENT ME, FAGGOTS!'  and a car wheel sped off down the street. And I don't wanna go into detail but it was peri he definitely got hit and was yelling in pain I ran towards his called instantly the police, and just the sight of someone legs not attached to there body... It scar's you for life, it really does. He doesn't like us or him talking about it, but he had to amputate his legs and he got prosthetics, as you heard he knows a lot about us and stuff we didn't even know about." He finished looking angrily then be for the his face went to his origin and let out a sigh. I stood up he grabbed me forcing me onto the bed which surprised me. "You leaving me to? Come on babe stay with me." He said in a joking voice. I smiled because he has mood swings, and I want to enjoy this one ruby and I Netflix was on the TV he was pursuing me and started kissing me I stopped in being confused he put the movie on pause and started to get naked I was still confused so I didn't get undressed he stopped in his tracks leaving on his underwear... after I blanked out, this is a big mood swing "you don't wanna have sex?" He asked I nodded he sat down next to me "Your mood swings are really bad." I said sheepishly "I know I'll sleep in the other room probably." He said out of pity he stood up I grabbed his arm and pulled him back "No I do wanna sleep next to you but, sex isn't good for right now." I responded "Yeah I'm coming back I'll just be right back." He said while putting on shorts and walking out the door.

Read my Lapidot Story.