The Ice that's getting sculpted

Ruby pov (the next day)

I woke up with sapphire on my chest, we were in the master bedroom. I look around then back to sapphire, I get this incredible warm feeling around my heart. I know it's not me doing it on purpose. Is this what it feels like to be in love? I look at her again this time more in depth, her long blond hair straight but some curls here and there, her delicious chocolate skin that you could just bite into, her perfect little nose simple yet sapphire, her big juicy lips like a peach, she woke up and snugged deeper into my chest "Morning." Her soft voice I seem to fall in love with every time she speaks, her oh so tiny hands (my only weakness) feel like heaven every time she had touched me, her smell off blueberries I smelled her, smiling and pulling her closer, her body looked like something out off my wildest dreams it felt like pillows so soft... God why is she so perfect, she is perfect. I'm lovestruck. Oh no... Gunther no bad boy, I thought. That boy never listens, he did what he wants, and what he wants is to be up and played with. "Bad boy" I mutter  "hmmm...?" Sapphire replied still with her eye closed, think of something come on. Naked grandparents, naked boys fucking, (its a turn off for a straight boy) mom naked. The warm feeling around my heart went away but Gunther didn't. Fuck that non-complient boy, now he is fully hard pressing against my boxers, and sapphires leg. I gotta move. "Sapph I'm gonna go make breakfast..." I paused smelling her blueberries in, that made the warm feeling come back... Gunther jumped, she definitely felt that 😶 "can I leave?" I asked softly in her ear..."mm yawn* hurry back, my ruby." She said sleepily. I kissed her forehead, then I moved away from her and went downstairs to start cooking, but let me fix my pitched tent.

Magical time skip (unless you wanna here how he got rid of his hard on & him cooking some breakfast be happy😅)

I was walking back to the master bedroom, the tray off food and juices. I set it on the night stand next to her, got on my knees look at her once again, smiled. "Sapphire ~~" I said sweetly closer to her ear, she turned her head. I still had the smile on my face I leaned down and gave a slow kiss, I pulled apart with a smirk. But I was really refraining from me jumping on the bed ripping my clothes off & her clothes off and showing who where's the pants, I was really trying. But none the less, I'll settle for an amazing kiss. "I love you, Sapphire Jay Frost." Is said with all my heart. "I love you Ruby Bodaway Fire." She said with half lided eyes, this time we were both leaning in, this time it was a little more heated, this time I didn't have any hesitation. By the time I got my brain to correctly work I was on top of her, I pulled away from her slowly. I got off of her and stood up really fast I started to scratch my neck, I hate myself right now, why I know I'm not supposed to even touch her in a sexual way. But no you have to mouth fuck her.

Sapphire pov

Ruby started to walk in a circle alike he was arguing with someone. I looked at him in confusion, he looks back then quickly turns his body faced away from me, he was nodding and shaking his head far a lit bit then he clapped and turned around. "Sapphire your breakfast is done, made with my caring and love." He said very energetically. While placing the tray in front of me, he stood there with a stupid face on. I patted next to me, he sat down, "What where you just doing?" I said just before taking a bit of the warm eggs. "I was just choosing what we have in store for today..." He said sheepishly, I raised a brow "Also I was contemplated about the kiss." He finished, 😥 thought it was something serious. I didn't reply I leaned on him still eating, i gave him some food, knowing he'll feed me before he even eats. I love this new ruby he is pushing forward, us just being quiet and eating is still my favorite part. "Ruby I'm glad, your my first I said while putting toast in his mouth, his reaction was filled with confusion,  he swallowed hard. "First, as in?" He asked. "My first actual love..." he stiffened when I touch his face. "My first man..."I started to stroke his chin "And my first lover." I said in a low almost mumbling voice. His eyes widened at the statement, he put his hand up to grab mine and put it in his hand. "Sapphire I was your first time?" He asked, I nodded, he smiled. "I plan on being your last as well. " he said with his goofy grin. I kissed him, "My goofy ruby." I said while pulling away from his lips, he got off the bed. "We will pick up on this later, but today we are going skiing, so I'm going to take a shower." He said while getting some clothes then walking into the bathroom. That boy is crazy... and I love it.

Time Skip Ruby Pov

After we where both suited we arrived to the top of the mountain. I took a quick picture on my phone, the horizon was beautiful. (There is snow in September because the weather is crazy in this world its crazy) There was some other people their, but mostly couples and family people. Sapphire already was pulling me to go down the hill with her, I gave in and put on the gear, it was weird walking in them. I suck with snow in general.. so you can guess I hurt my self, but I'd do it again to see her smile. We stayed up there until she got tired, i lay next to her we both are looking up at the sky. It was peaceful. "How did we even meet?" Sapphire asked "Well..." I paused, "at first you interviewed me your you school journalist thingy. And-" she started to laugh cutting me off. "No how did we even fall in love with each other?" She asked  "I don't know, I guess our stars collided with each other. And I'm truly thankful for that." I said starring into the purplish, blue sky. She grabbed my hand said nothing I held it warming my hand said nothing. We left after 5 minutes of saying nothing, just enjoying each other's presents. I drove us back to the cabin, her phone was going off like crazy during the ride, she really didn't want to be bothered by her father or anyone else, she just wanted to be with me. Lucky me. I stood out side it was cold but the view was amazing it was a black sky with purple streaks of lights. It looked.. breathtaking.

Sapphire stood next to me holding  cups of hot chocolate, she passed me one, it still was chilly so I pulled her closer to me warming  my self up and her. "Its-" "Breathtaking." I said cutting her off "Sorry, sapph." I said right after that. She was quite, like when be we were talking earlier. Oh yeah! "So sapph, you wanna talk about me being your first time." I said swiftly "What is there to talk about? I stayed a virgin, by choice. Although there was some hot ass moments with some other guys in school. Nothing came as close to you." She said not taking her eyes of the sky. "So for real obsidian didn't-" I started "No. He tried multiple times, then he started to force me to do things.." She responded shyly  "Things like?" I questioned her hands started to grip her cup tightly. "He made me sell some drugs for him, he made me to fight people... he made me suck his dick" She said on the verge of crying, I was surprised I held her tightly to me. "Sapphire I am so sorry... I swear to god I'll break every fucking bone in his body, if he every touches you again. If I was there when it happened I'd be getting life right now." I said sincerely, holding her she put her little hands on my face and gave me a quick kiss. "Ruby... don't worry about it he is old news, and I'll always tell you anyone that bothers me." She said. " Okay." I responded being fine with her statement. "It getting pretty late, do let's go to bed." She said right after that. "Alright but one more kiss, please." I said in a puppy voice, she started to smile. "Only if you carry me upstairs." She said jokingly, "Deal." I responded I kissed her with all my heart, she put her arms around my neck.  We stayed their until she pulled away, heavily breathing, I picked her up and carried her to the master bedroom. Lied her down I went to close the door, but before that I took another picture of the sky. Hun what is some purple gem names, I thought. I placed the mugs into the sink washed then while trying to thing of them of purple gem names, nothing  but amethyst came in my head. I walked back to the room sapphire was asleep, guess she was really sleepy. I took of my shoes, shirt, and pants. (If ruby doesn't do that he sweats like a pig) I lay next to her she wasn't facing me, so I got close to her wrapped my around her, smelled her once again. Then went to sleep.