New Year's (Days before)

Time skip a few days

Ruby POV

I had asked sapphic she wanted to join me for new years, of course she nodded. We where on a place going to New York, I had my cousins I mean sister's whatever... We where going to stay at there house. She was asleep I was on my phone texting my cousin.

Ruby Could you guys be chill, I'm bringing my girl.
Cherry Oh we won't and our mom is with her bf so we have the house to our self's
Ruby Ha sweet, your mom would embarrass me more

Cherry Oh we won't and our mom is with her bf so we have the house to our self'sRuby Ha sweet, your mom would embarrass me more

I covered her ears and tried to cover mine as we started to land she woke up when I covered her ears. We got of the plane waited for our luggage, My cousin had payed for a driver to their house. The driver held up a sign with my name on it we walked up to him he nodded grab our luggage put them into the the trunk of his limo. We sat in the limo she was surprised like she hasn't been in a limo before. "I never thought New York could be so beautiful.... At night." She said in a tone of wonder. We pulled up to my cousins house it was big but not a mansion, the Driver pulled out our luggage and brought in the house I put my arm around her waist she had a sudden interest in my hair.

Walked in the house took of her jacket and put it on the jacket rack called for my cousins they came running and tripped over one other, she laughed at them

Walked in the house took of her jacket and put it on the jacket rack called for my cousins they came running and tripped over one other, she laughed at them. I was looking for the rest, but the rest of my cousins where not there, just Scarlett & Cherry. "This is Sapphire, I like to call her sapph, sapph this is Scarlett & Cherry" I said to sapph she smiled "Hello." She said with a smile and a wave, They smiled back"Hey I like your head band it looks like mine" cherry said "Yeah she got it for me on Christmas.... hey where are the rest?" I asked Scarlett "Um I actually don't know, work out or something." She replied I grabbed sapph's hand and took her to the guests room "So what's your opinion on kids?" I asked her "Where are you going with this?" She replied I jumped on the bed "Let's make em." I jokingly said She laughed "How are you gonna support the child?" She questioned "I dunno but I'll make em but not now,definitely not now." I responded, she was still laughing and I started to put clothes away she gave me a kiss "You and your cousins look alike." She whispered in my ear and walked out the door.